Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint J

Is it wrong that I actually like Cam?

53 posts in this topic

SJ is finally coming to his senses.

I hate the Saints.

1 person likes this

It figures that our resident troll has a shitty comment to saintj's only sensible post. I hate the saints, I don't value grg's opinion, and I hate the saints. Haha.

But damn Cam is fun to watch.

No, its not wrong at all. I grew up in NJ/NY and was a Knicks fan. During the Patrick Ewing era, etc they never won a Championship and it was mainly because of the Bulls. I hated that team BUT loved Jordan, and watching him play. I am not much a basketball fan and even would watch a bulls game cause of Jordan.

The above can be said about Cam. Despite how one might feel about a team, etc it is still and always fun to watch an athlete like Cam Newton...... and back in my day - Michael Jordan.

I hate the fact that he did a Hansbrough-Vlade Divac like flop in our game, but I do shudder at the fact that we'll have to deal with Jimmy Graham in our division the next 10 years. Dude is unreal.

Oh and re: your thoughts on Cam, thanks for being honest/not pulling the unoriginal "harf harf he isn't a winner, you guys shoulda picked the TCU Ginger" card that seems to be the norm around here.

they're only $45-55. same or better quality than anything out there and you're supporting an old time New Orleans business.

Burberry.

Cam. He'll be the best when Drew winds down in 4-5 years.

You ruined it there.

Obligatory Saint J rep?

It's not wrong, just proof that inside of every Saints fan there is a Panthers fan trying to get out.

1 person likes this

as an objective non fan, who is the 2nd best nfcs qb?

Brees.

I hate the fact that he did a Hansbrough-Vlade Divac like flop in our game, but I do shudder at the fact that we'll have to deal with Jimmy Graham in our division the next 10 years. Dude is unreal.

he's pound for pound the most talented player we have had since La'Roi Glover was literally eating guards and centers for breakfast in the late 90s early, 2000s. he's unstoppable.