Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Official Panthers vs Colts Gameday thread

1,210 posts in this topic

Is there a worse starting kicker in the league??? Just asking!!! Worst defense and worst Special teams!!!! And somehow people continue to blame our offense!! Hilarious!!!!

practically everything about this team sucks... colts have the worst run defense in the league (worse than ours) and cam is going to throw the ball 40+ time again. not to mention we're fuging TIED with an 0-10 team. show some pride you fine young males

All I can say is we better come out and blow them out in second half because the last thing I want is a close game. Win or loss, I don't want it to be close. That does no good. But then again our team never shows up for the second half. I am expecting the Colts to run away with this one.

At least we got rid of that wretched Christian so we can get a real kicker.

Oh wait.

I only got like 2 hours of sleep last night; I'm tempted to say 'fug it' and just take a nap during the 2nd half.

I cannot belive my dam*n eyes what is going on here??????????????

What did you think would happen after the Panthers' Defense gave up a quick TD after they scored one?

I guess one day some of you will understand how one thing affects everything else. They keep the Colts out of the endzone on that drive, and the Panthers are probably ahead 24-0 at halftime.

Oh well.

1 person likes this

They haven't converted a single third down yet, completed 2 passes for around 20 yards, and they're tied 10-10.

This team is so goddamn terrible.

Is there a worse starting kicker in the league??? Just asking!!! Worst defense and worst Special teams!!!! And somehow people continue to blame our offense!! Hilarious!!!!

What this guy said

fug you Olindo, you piece of poo.

Olindo!!!!

[email protected]

fug Mare.

Mare!

Is he supposed to block for himself or something?

Im writing JR a nasty letter if we lose this game. What the fug maaan?

Lol Anderson jumped right over Byron bell to get there. Could bell suck any worse.