Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Broncos stat that everyone will ignore...

66 posts in this topic

I haven't seen anyone here call him a good QB, just a QB that somehow has found ways to get the win.

I haven't seen anyone here call him a good QB, just a QB that somehow has found ways to get the win.

And good for him that he's winning.

He still isn't good, and deserves none of the hype that he gets.

Have you seen him throw a pass?

Phew.

Is it better to have a QB that finds a way to win or a technically sound QB that cannot?

Is it better to have a QB that finds a way to win or a technically sound QB that cannot?

I don't see The Golden Calf of Bristol winning in the long run.

So we'll see.

The fact is, wins are wins.

Does The Golden Calf of Bristol suck?

Absolutely.

But wins are wins.

But I don't see the wins going on for much longer.

And I don't see Denver making the playoffs.

All I know is I would love to be a game back in our division after picking in the top of the draft.

Maybe we can hire their coach with the formula to win when we fire Rivera?

Or maybe we should start johnathan Stewart at QB

the way I look at it is that most teams would have depth from 4 players picked over the last two years in the first and second round... instead, we've got one starting quarterback and another quarterback who isn't even active. because of that, it's no surprise that we have some pretty major holes once injuries start piling up.

We have found our answer (we're stuck with him for a few years either way really, so I hope we have ;) ) at QB at least so we'll see how we do in the next couple drafts.

Fox may be a better coach than Rivera but it's a bit early to be sure.

1 person likes this

I'm sure most would take the wins, a the same time id say they'd prefer both.

the way I look at it is that most teams would have depth from 4 players picked over the last two years in the first and second round... instead, we've got one starting quarterback and another quarterback who isn't even active. because of that, it's no surprise that we have some pretty major holes once injuries start piling up.

We have found our answer (we're stuck with him for a few years either way really, so I hope we have ;) ) at QB at least so we'll see how we do in the next couple drafts.

Fox may be a better coach than Rivera but it's a bit early to be sure.

Wow, Hurney sucks.

if you truly think The Golden Calf of Bristol has what it takes to win in the future, after defenses game plan against him over the offseason, then I guess you could include him into that question..

I want a QB who can win and is technically sound to some extent.. an extent much further away than The Golden Calf of Bristol finding ways to win only throwing the ball 8 times a game... (exaggerating a bit, minus one game)

I don't want to have to rely on a defense and a running game for 3 straight quarters before my QB tries to have a miraculous come back on the last drive in every game...

All I know is I would love to be a game back in our division after picking in the top of the draft.

I like what you did there.. ;)

1 person likes this

One big huge positive for The Golden Calf of Bristol. 1 interception in 143 throws this year. Thats a big reason they are winning, no int's.

I was wondering if you could move out New Orleans, Atlanta and Tampa Bay and bring in San Diego, Oakland and Kansas City. Please?

1 person likes this