Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Kiss my ass, Obama

73 posts in this topic

Because being honest with other nations really hurts us, and gains us no respect.

She's teh hot but gotta remember Mick Jagger has been there. So you're also sleeping with David Bowie.

eeeeewwwwwwwwww!

eeewwww!!

ew!!!

It's OK, you're the Huddle Oddity Jangler!

It's OK, you're the Huddle Oddity Jangler!

:hurray:

martha-stewart-south-park.jpg

We go to a country and get pissed when they don't speak English?

Which is a very stupid attitude, I agree. But, we have to press one to get someone who speaks English when we call companies in our own country for eff's sake.

That's a whole new can of worms that makes me mad...but thank goodness I now speak Hindi!

I sometimes try to do the Spanish version on the ATM at stores but that's the extent of my Spanish.

Why not just say "America and Europe have worked together beautifully in the past, and we look forward to doing so in the future."????? If you're secure in your own skin, you'll know that Europe realizes you aren't George W. Bush right off the bat.

he didn't get to be the most respected leader in the world by following your advice.

he didn't get to be the most respected leader in the world by following your advice.

Most respected leader in the world? If its true that a guy who has been in office less than three months is the most respected leader in the world, then the world is in bad shape.

He probably got to be the world's most respected leader by his excellent teleprompter reading skills. :)

what current world leader do you respect more?