Photo
- - - - -

So guys, playoffs....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#46 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

Turnover plus bad defense is how we lose.

Like TRD said we need to prove ourselves against a good qb and a good defense before we start saying playoffs.

I can't believe I just said like TRD said.

who are you? What did you do with Saltman?

oh and wasn't the infallable Matt Moore a back-up at some point? Plus Gabbert is the starter in Jacksonville

TRD thrives off troll science

#47 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

There is argument to be made, but comparing defenses and who plays "traditional" QB better are just reaches made by those who despise the thought of Cam winning! Stats on paper put Cam waaaaayyyyy out front. He scores and scores again. Does he make mistakes? Yes. Does he make more than Dalton? Yes! But, Dalton isn't being asked to do what Cam is doing! However, Dalton is meeting most all challenges put out before him, in his defense! Just like we did with Cam, Cincy hit the jackpot this past draft with both A.J. and Dalton!

I won't say they hit the jackpot yet because it's still early but both teams look to have promising futures.

I remember when Flacco and Freeman were the future of the NFL...

#48 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Agreed! Based on current results it looks that way. Only time will tell! I will admit that I am extremely concerned that success may go to Cam's head. I hope not, but it would be a concern for any rookie that is having the kind of success Cam is acheiving. TBH, a small part of me thought that maybe Dwill or Brockel etc. should have gotten one of those 3 goaline carries that Cam took in route to breaking NFL records.

#49 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

Agreed! Based on current results it looks that way. Only time will tell! I will admit that I am extremely concerned that success may go to Cam's head. I hope not, but it would be a concern for any rookie that is having the kind of success Cam is acheiving. TBH, a small part of me thought that maybe Dwill or Brockel etc. should have gotten one of those 3 goaline carries that Cam took in route to breaking NFL records.

Who?

#50 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

if bears and lions lose the next 2 and we win the next 2 then we can start talking playoffs

#51 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

#47 Richie Brockel? TE/pt FB. I used him as an example saying that Chud could have spread the love! Would have been nice for Cam to get the record and Smitty to break 10,000 all in the same day at home!