90 replies to this topic

#46 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

You mean acting as an ambassador to China under Obama?

I don't follow politics nearly as much as you guys do, but I would see being an ambassador to one of the leading powers in the world as a plus. I know that most people only go by superficial rhetoric when voting, but if you got past that and look at track records he is the best the Republican party has in my opinion. I guess I can see how accepting anything from Obama can be a death sentence though in the Republican party.

This is pretty much it.

#47 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

You cant really take any of the ignorant crap you spout off on here seriously, can you? But you know what...you're right. I guess it would be unfair of me to call them escalating wars, being that a "war" implies both sides have an equal opportunity to come out on top. I suppose it would be more accurate to describe the situation instead as our escalating domination and straight up takeover of the middle east and its resources, one nation at a time...with the end game being Iran on their "Path to Persia," as some put it.

Do you honestly think the reality of our military efforts over there have been in the name of ridding the world/region of western terrorist threats? Please say no.

That's kind of funny as the opposition party seems to want to complain about how we are losing our pull in the world lately - something I tend to agree with since economically, the world is starting to get a bit more balanced than it has been in the past century.

Your idea is just plain stupid, as we are abdicating our control over Iraq completely, and Afganistan is next up. We have no idea how Egypt and Libya are going to turn out....and so on.

If one day we decide we want to take over the oil fields, we just send a few missiles over to the capitals and military bases of any nation we want to take over, then waltz in. Simple.

Of course, arsenic in chickens may be in play here so I could be wrong.

#48 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

That's kind of funny as the opposition party seems to want to complain about how we are losing our pull in the world lately - something I tend to agree with since economically, the world is starting to get a bit more balanced than it has been in the past century.

Your idea is just plain stupid, as we are abdicating our control over Iraq completely, and Afganistan is next up. We have no idea how Egypt and Libya are going to turn out....and so on.

If one day we decide we want to take over the oil fields, we just send a few missiles over to the capitals and military bases of any nation we want to take over, then waltz in. Simple.

a bit more sarcastic than normal. Behind on our Christmas shopping are we?

#49 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,906 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Who exactly are you referring to as being the "opposition party?"

How is the world becoming a bit more balanced economically? Not that i'm disagreeing with you, I just think that could be translated to the humorous reality that yes, we're all becoming equally bankrupted and manipulated by the fascist global central banking takeover.

Hahaha...we're abdicating our control of Iraq and Afghanistan...are you really that naive? If only everything was that black and white. You should really read John Perkins' "Confessions of an Economic Hitman," and "The Secret History of the American Empire." It would help shed a lot of light on the truth behind said scenarios, which would help distinguish all the establishment propaganda and straight up lies that you have apparently bought into.

Abdicating control of Iraq makes for a great cover story, but unfortunately that is not the case. On the behalves of the global central banks, the companies that make up Big Energy and Big Pharma, and so on...the military industrial complex and Anglo-American geopolitical organizations have incrementally enabled control of the land in the Middle East, its resources, monetary systems, political structures, and human resources by the West and its corresponding corporations. We've built enormous billion dollar permanent military facilities over there which suggest we have no intentions on ever leaving the area for good. In case you havent learned by now, over history, time and time again, we have used military force to sought out and overthrow governments/political figureheads around the world under false pretenses with the intention of replacing them with Western puppets who will comply with the demands of the global establishment and the exploitation of their country. If you're not into reading books, check out the movie "Syriana," based off the book "See No Evil" written by ex-CIA Robert Baer.

I hope you don't translate all this as some sort of biased partisan viewpoint, as I expect you may to some extent. But as you should know, I am not into the pea-brained, false left v right dichotomy that is designed to keep us focused on fabricated, distracting topics, while using these methods to further drive division and estrangement amongst the masses. It is all about truth, period...which is all I ascribe to. Drop your pathetic, slave-enabling, political allegiances.

Edited by venom, 07 December 2011 - 08:23 PM.

#50 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Huntsman cannot win because of his ties to Obama. The 2012 election is going to be about being anything but Obama (kindof how Obama made 2008 about not being Bush, even though Bush wasn't running).

His only tie is that Obama took a Reagan appointed guy who he was afraid about rising in the GOP and turned him into a 'RINO' by simply giving him the China post.

I just hate how they frame that he's Obama's China Ambassador...he's the US China Ambassador

#51 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

His only tie is that Obama took a Reagan appointed guy who he was afraid about rising in the GOP and turned him into a 'RINO' by simply giving him the China post.

I just hate how they frame that he's Obama's China Ambassador...he's the US China Ambassador

Maybe true, but not how it plays out in the media.

#52 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Maybe true, but not how it plays out in the media.

yeah...that's kinda what I acknowledged :D

#53 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

I can't wait to read his new book "I was an Ambassador for the AntiChrist".

#54 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

Do you know who I actually am pissed at due to where we are now?

Mitch Daniels

That guy would have been the perfect type of candidate that we need right now. He's appealing from the center-left to the far far right. The networks were aching him to run but at the same time he doesn't seem like the showman type. I wish he would have run dammit.

Its basically Romney, or Gingrich, or Obama...in other words: staying the same

#55 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

and now Perry has turned down Trump. Good luck Newt :D

#56 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

and now Perry has turned down Trump. Good luck Newt :D

What will happen is that Newt will stay the same and Santorum will creep up bypassing Bachmann and Perry. Like I mentioned before, unless Trump asked Gingrich whether he wears boxers or briefs, then he is good to go.

#57 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:28 AM

Personally, I'm thinking it ends up like this in the end. Virginia is tricky; I gave it to Obama, but it could certainly just as likely go for Romney. In any event, it wouldn't change the election results even if it did.

At the moment it's just a gut feeling. New Hampshire as well:

Posted Image

Map generator is available at http://www.270towin.com for anyone who wants to give it a go.

#58 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:04 AM

Ohio and Virgina are going to determine it all.

I would say that Obama easily loses Ohio, but (if I remember correctly) Ohio is actually doing better in their economic recovery than the rest of the country and so that has to help Obama.

Still, it is a sad state of affairs when we have turned into a walk the party lines at all costs country and President downgrade, with his extremely high unemployment numbers, out of control spending, and interventionist foreign policy is even in discussions for being reelected.

#59 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

VA is back red. No doubt

OH will most likely go back red. And there is a reason that Obama is going to PA every other week. I would no rule out WI or Iowa for GOP. There is no reason to vote for this current President. Hope and Change was a reason, hollow, but a reason. He has nothing positive to offer and it will be surprising to see the country "want" 4 more years of what??????

#60 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for reminding everyone that Obama was elected into a land of fun and sunshine and singlehandedly turned it into a disaster because the President has that kind of power. I think people forget that sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com