Dont tell me what to do

#47 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

I forgot pointing out real flaws and concerns pre draft and not wanting any QB because of our glaring needs at DT and CB was the same as shooting someone in the back.

At least someone has the honesty to say that the reason people can't talk football is because of a previous dissenting opinion on Cam, based on fact, and not the content of the posts or the reasons for the opinion.

It's like a girls locker room up in this bitch...

You mad?

Based on facts? Now that is a good one. I did not know that innuendo and sarcasm were in the fact family.

#48 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

stop derailing this thread or I'll ban the whole lot of you.

#49 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,357 posts

jesus christ, this guy makes one legitimate post and you guys suck him dry

had I started the exact same thread, and he had derailed it, no one would have cared

no one sees this double standard?

OK nvm I want to fit in: "Hey TRD that was a fantastic post, you really do add a lot to the football discussion. I would have never thought our chances of making the playoffs were little to none. Go Panthers! :thumbsup:

edit: probably shouldn't have posted that right after ^^^^

#50 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

You mad?

Based on facts? Now that is a good one. I did not know that innuendo and sarcasm were in the fact family.

You're right, he didn't have footwork issues, he wasn't a one year wonder, he didn't have a 1:1 run/pass ratio, etc etc etc.

So far they have not mattered, but at the time they were real concerns. Other opinions I had, such as accuracy issues, inability to read zone coverages, lack of experience making NFL quality throws, etc, were based on things I had seen on tape and they still show themselves today but continue believing I only hated Cam and not every QB in this draft once Luck left.

#51 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

jesus christ, this guy makes one legitimate post and you guys suck him dry

had I started the exact same thread, and he had derailed it, no one would have cared

no one sees this double standard?

OK nvm I want to fit in: "Hey TRD that was a fantastic post, you really do add a lot to the football discussion. I would have never thought our chances of making the playoffs were little to none. Go Panthers! :thumbsup:

Go find the last thread I derailed....

#52 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Get the bant stick out

You laughed when I said no one here wanted football discussion, it's easier and "cooler" to post gifs and make jokes from 9 years ago.

More proof.

please...my jokes are so 20th century.

#53 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

anyways its a friday night.

im going to get drunk.

have fun guyzz

#54 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

About to leave work...don't drink and drive.

Have a good weekend.

#55 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

anyways its a friday night.

im going to get drunk.

have fun guyzz

I have organic chemistry 2 tomorrow at 8 am :(

#56 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

I always forget how many of you are children.

#57 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

I always forget how many of you are children.

de-railing your own thread? Classic TRD.

#58 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

The problem arises when you claim all these faults from tape of Cam. I did not get the advantage of tape, I had to watch the games. So I had to use my own senses to make my judgements.

What I saw was a QB that had the innate ability to get what he wanted done done. He was at or near the top in all statistical categories. But that was not enough for you, or many talking heads.

What I saw was a leader that got his teammates to follow him into battle. You and many others refused to see that.

What I saw was a QB with the ability to throw, and complete any pass needed. You saw accuracy problems?

I saw a QB that could extent plays in order for receivers to run deeper routes. And maybe take off occasionally. You saw a QB that ran at any sign of trouble.

I saw a QB that picked up his second offense in two years. You claimed he could not pick up an NFL offense.

I saw an athletic QB that could do anything needed, and do it well enough to win Championships. You missed out on that with your nitpicking.

I saw a QB that could take a team where ever it wanted to go. You saw a QB that was flawed and would fail at the next level. Which is why, after 12 games, you are now in the Cam corner. Because you found out you were wrong, and that Cam COULD do all the things needed to succeed.

Your biggest fault was his mechanics. Not many QBs are mechanically sound. Everyone has their own style. As long as it gets done, why should it matter?

Welcome aboard the Wagon, plenty of room. And GOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,107 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

But it doesn't matter. We were never going to make the playoffs and we weren't trying to make the playoffs. This season was about building for the future and it's working. This is an extended preseason for this team in hopes to be ready to roll next year.

This team looks very promising but we do have many holes to fill. Our QB has two more years before we have to decide anything on him but all signs point to it being a good pick, as long as he doesn't regress like many do. Our receivers area a threat with Smitty, a promising Gettis returning, and any one of the other young guys stepping up. TE is one of the strongest parts of our offense and Olsen is young, Shockey is a leader, and Barnidge will be given a chance to prove he's worthy of being in the lineup when the time comes. Our backs are as talented as they come, despite their utilization in this offense. We have as many weapons as anyone else in the league.

Defense is another story. This draft should be defensive heavy with the exception of a possible stud WR or T. Our young DTs will have an offseason to get stronger and prove they weren't just quantity picks, but quality picks as well. We'll get our leader back in the middle. We need a #2 corner to develop and it would be nice to see improved safety play.

Despite this team looking for it's 5th win of the season and no real trademark, quality wins thus far, we are a threat to almost anyone out there and next year looks even better.

:patriot:

U're actually giving Cam two years to prove himself...Oh my, what happened to u today.

Anyway, Cam is the least of this team's problems. Smitty is getting up there in age and as much as many of u would like to believe he will last forever, u need to start thinking of bringing in someone who will form a bond with Cam.

But, the defense do need some serious work. U cannot make it to the Superbowl playing against teams who are defense heavy with a defense like urs.

#60 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,977 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

TRD has just been trying to keep all you Cam happy playoff bound fools grounded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.