Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

They're learning how to WIN...

61 posts in this topic

I'm tired of learning, I want to see some results against teams that don't blow chunks for more than a single half.

Best thread ever

I hate you so much right now

So do I

What makes it worse was the Julio TD after all the poo we've talked about him... Still have hope after the Smitty catch

I hope somebody somewhere learns something from the epic stupidity of this thread. It's almost funny enough to make me forget about this teams failure today.

lol on this EPIC FAIL!!

Yep, my fault they lost today... Sorry guys

1 person likes this

You should stop with your predictions

Good job asshole. Way to make the team play bad in the 2nd half. All your fault.

....and yes, stupid thread.

Lol @ all u clowns! You really think that this thread is why we lost??? The game changed when we played it "safe" before halftime. We're a 4-8 team playing it safe for what??? We had nothing to lose up 23-7.

The coaching staff pissed Cam off and after that we continually shot ourselves in the foot. Cam has to be better about channeling his emotions.

We have much more to learn, but we haven't looked as good as we looked in the first half of this game since the game b4 Jake imploded in the playoffs.

So you're damned right I was excited! As all of you should have been.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted, but I did... Oh well, would have liked to have won today, but we couldn't pull it out, consolation prize... There isn't one. Flame away