Stfu and enjoy 8-8 b****

#32 PanthersGM305

PanthersGM305

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSFLA

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

Man please ya playEd like crap... Ya won the game taken ...Cam got admitted to the panic room on the second half ... Ya pulling hair holding illegal hands to the face on offense, Gonzo pushing off to get separation all those negatives for us add up... Resulting in hurried plays not using the run game properly killed us , after such a beautiful first half it looked doom for your ATL dirty birds... Julio owed Darius and Captain give up allot of yards munnerlyn... But go fug your self enjoy the W ...hopefully ya can make the wild card at best ...ya need help tho...Taints won ho
Haha the avatar made me laugh tho falcon fan ,,, lol atlease you know he da real deal like LaFell be tweeting...lmfao

Edited by PanthersGM305, 11 December 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#33 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

I honestly feel this game was lost on purpose, either to protect the draft pick or to push another South Team into the Playoffs as previously agreed to by the teams. Maybe next year it will be our turn for ATL to LET us win.

After a dominating first half, we get owned the second. Seems fishy and I honestly believe my first theory above is correct. I just wish the team would release to its fans that "Hey, we are going to come out and show you what we really got, but in the end we'll play like a start up high school team". Of course, they couldnt do that cause it would hurt sales.

I hope it's worth who ever we get in the draft to keep your fans on a roller coaster, USE YOUR PICK WISELY!
:piggy:

Just frustrated really cool internet people, just frustrated.

You are an absolute idiot. There is no other way to put it. If you buy the BS you just posted, please do the world a favor and do not breed.

#34 Lemur Lathon

Lemur Lathon

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

I felt something was wong today with this game aswell. Right before the game started to fall apart, they showed Cam sitting on the bench, and he was shaking his head as if to say he didnt agree with something strongly.

So I typed into google Panthers lose on purpose, and it brings me to this post. I have never felt they would lose on purpose and have been following them from day 1.

Im guessing the season is lost, so practice winning, but dont win , to get a better draft pick . If it was my team, as much as I hate losing, the most tactical thing would be to do just that. Get Cam game time/ learn the plays/ Practice in real games/ Lose to get better draft.

#35 USCGuardsman

USCGuardsman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

You are an absolute idiot. There is no other way to put it. If you buy the BS you just posted, please do the world a favor and do not breed.

Fug off, if you took the time to read the follow up posts' and the sentiment at the bottom of my original post, you would see it was a spout of frustration....

#36 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

No I don't agree with this but what I do think is that our Coaching Staff can't coach the second half of a game. There seems to be no adjustments made for the second half. How the hell do you go 4 and out from a 1 and 5?

#37 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

is the OP like ten or something?

#38 USCGuardsman

USCGuardsman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

is the OP like ten or something?

Nope...is that the extent of your contribution? K, Thanks

#39 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

We do have alot of players from ATL

but nah i don't think that would be possible to throw a game unless you wear a black and white striped shirt

#40 PaulSoleil

PaulSoleil

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

I honestly feel this game was lost on purpose, either to protect the draft pick or to push another South Team into the Playoffs as previously agreed to by the teams. Maybe next year it will be our turn for ATL to LET us win.

After a dominating first half, we get owned the second. Seems fishy and I honestly believe my first theory above is correct. I just wish the team would release to its fans that "Hey, we are going to come out and show you what we really got, but in the end we'll play like a start up high school team". Of course, they couldnt do that cause it would hurt sales.

I hope it's worth who ever we get in the draft to keep your fans on a roller coaster, USE YOUR PICK WISELY!
:piggy:

Just frustrated really cool internet people, just frustrated.

My follow on comments, this should better explain my position to those who can't make it past the first post.

guardsman...is your name referring to that small, exclusive club that my friend belongs to?

#41 Moose87Banks

Moose87Banks

I Love Unicorns!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationOregon/Charlotte

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

I'm just not impressed that's all.

#42 Killa Cam 69

Killa Cam 69

King of the Hill