Photo
- - - - -

Houston Tailgating

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:41 AM

You do realize you said "nation wide" in your post right?

Also, you need to be committed if you think The Cowboys don't own Texas.

The Cowboys are the most popular team in the world but not in their own state? You think one season of the Texans finally making the playoffs is going to change that?

Oh, now we are talking value? New subject? Sure. The Texans are actually the 6th most valuable team according to Forbes and the Panthers are 15th.

Good lord man. Don't just start making stuff up.

I hate the Cowboys.It is just the Texans have not had anything to really brag about.I say let them have there day on stage though losing 2 qbs and the best wr in the league is going to be hard to overcome

#32 TackHammer

TackHammer

ROOKIE

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

If the temp is between 50 and 80 degrees and not raining or no threat of rain the roof will be opened. They may keep it closed regardless for the noise factor. (homefield advantage lol)

As of now we have a twenty percent chance of rain. I'd be willing to bet the roof will be closed.
On top of that we have a hundred percent chance of a louder stadium with it closed. So yeah it'll be closed....:D

#33 TackHammer

TackHammer

ROOKIE

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

I hate the Cowboys.It is just the Texans have not had anything to really brag about.I say let them have there day on stage though losing 2 qbs and the best wr in the league is going to be hard to overcome

Thanks Jarhead
I think we all hate the Dullass Cowgirls. I still find it hard to believe that they are "Americas Team" when everyone I talk to hates them. And I'm not talking about just Houstonians,I mean everyone.
I think most of it comes from the media to tell you the truth.

AJ will be back for the POs and I think TJ will be fine. Of course I'm judging TJ by his last two games so who knows?
I guess we'll know more by the end of the season.

#34 longhorncat

longhorncat

ROOKIE

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

Just got our parking passes - Lot 16, Blue
We'll be munching on Pappas Bar-B-Q ribs & brisket.
Seat are in section 125.

Bill