Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hairless Cat

When you are an old man ........

46 posts in this topic

I knew I could count on this place for compassionate and thoughtful help

she is spending the holidays with her family before leaving ( mom and step dad) - shes too young for me and out of my league anyway, alas

One time I met this chick on a cruise, much younger than me but we hit it off and I wanted to see her when I got back home. She lived in Maryland, and I think got back with her ex before meeting me in Washington DC anyways- it was a complete debacle of the highest order and convinced me that old men and young women only work if you live in Hollywierd or it's based primarily on money vs. sex which I am not interested in.

Dont worry. Facebook is the perfect place for old crushes to finally share their true feelings. Trust me.

deletes pstall
lol

just cop a feel and then say

"Elizabeth! Where is my subscription to Comet toilet bowl cleaner??"

she is moving to the Charlotte area to study nursing - and she will always be the woman of my dreams as I am too old for such a young lady and was too blindly in love with my worthless twat ex wife during my youth - I will remain drunk for a spell I suspect

she is moving to the Charlotte area to study nursing - and she will always be the woman of my dreams as I am too old for such a young lady and was too blindly in love with my worthless twat ex wife during my youth - I will remain drunk for a spell I suspect

Charlotte area you say?

:reddevil:

My friends daughter is studying nursing here in Charlotte, if you like PM me the details and I'll see if I can get a stalker thing setup for you. My friends daughter is fantastic at things like that, she's a real gamer

she is moving to the Charlotte area to study nursing -

so....men's club?

1 person likes this

Is this where the motivational "go get her" speech comes in the movie?

...just don't let this happen:

No such thing as too old or too young, as long as both are legal (yes, that was for Grits). Age is just a number... sure, there's a maturity factor, but I've known quite a few 22 year olds that act more mature than 35 year olds I've known. It depends on the person and how attuned you are to each other.

If you have feelings for her, and you don't tell her, you will regret it the rest of your life. Besides, you never know.. she may be thinking the same thing you are. "He's perfect, but he probably thinks I'm too young for him." Make a move bud.. you won't know until you try. Don't come off creepy or anything, just a simple, I really like you and am going to miss you, and if I don't ask if you'd be interested in going out, I'll regret it. If you're not interested, no pressure.

Plain, simple truth works best here. If she goes and you don't even try though, you'll be kicking yourself later, trust me.

1 person likes this