Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

ULTA Beauty store

Cat    3,780

Just bought NAKED eyes by Urban Decay from ULTA.

Love, love, love it.

Some of the girls at the university one are hot.

SCP    30,419

The girl that rang me up last night could have eaten a grown man, but I didn't see any dudes working there.

PhillyB    40,351

i would just like to say that there is no better experience than cropdusting a headachy bath and body works store with an already irritable wife at your side.

SCP    30,419

Last night was the first time in a year I was in public and didn't have to fart. Would have been epic damnit.

boo7382    1,392

Just bought NAKED eyes by Urban Decay from ULTA.

Love, love, love it.

Some of the girls at the university one are hot.

Urban Decay is my favorite! That's what I use every day. Its just so damned expensive!

sunbunny    73

I bought my daughter the urban decay deluxe shadow box. She loves it. I'm going to get her the Ammo shadow box, next. I can't decide between Naked or Naked 2.

Cat    3,780

I bought my daughter the urban decay deluxe shadow box. She loves it. I'm going to get her the Ammo shadow box, next. I can't decide between Naked or Naked 2.

I haven't seen naked 2. i have naked and love it.

edit: looking at it online, I like the colors better in Naked than Naked 2. Also, the dark color in Naked looks kind of blue in the box but when I put it on it doesn't look blue which is weird because black eye shadows tend to turn blue on me.