Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hillary thinks pirate attacks are hilarious

114 posts in this topic

Posted

how in the name of god would her sexuality make her a better leader?

I think more people would respect her.

Posted

I think more people would respect her.

more people as in who? republicans? of course not. all one has to do is point to barney frank as an example that they'll use any perceived slight against whomever. furthermore, one of the favorite pejoratives of the right is the accusation of san fransicko values, obviously a pretty transparent accusation.

gays? the gay community already loves Hillary, as evidenced by the election numbers between her and barack obama.

DLC and Blue Dawgs already love her because she and her husband were the flag bearers of their movement.

Farther left are never going to like her because she's a republican in sheep's clothing despite what morons on the right like to scream.

i mean do you have any particular, solid reason why her coming out as being bi or lesbian would make her a better leader? if you want, you can just admit you were talking out of your ass and I'll let this slide.

Posted

more people as in who? republicans? of course not. all one has to do is point to barney frank as an example that they'll use any perceived slight against whomever. furthermore, one of the favorite pejoratives of the right is the accusation of san fransicko values, obviously a pretty transparent accusation.

gays? the gay community already loves Hillary, as evidenced by the election numbers between her and barack obama.

DLC and Blue Dawgs already love her because she and her husband were the flag bearers of their movement.

Farther left are never going to like her because she's a republican in sheep's clothing despite what morons on the right like to scream.

i mean do you have any particular, solid reason why her coming out as being bi or lesbian would make her a better leader? if you want, you can just admit you were talking out of your ass and I'll let this slide.

I'm not talking about the far left or the far right. Those people don't matter in elections any way. They cancel each other out. It's always the battle for the middle.

I think more people would respect Hillary in terms of why she put up with Bill's crap for all these years if they found out she's gay. Some would be spooked by her coming out, but most people in the middle don't care about that any more.

It's just my gut feeling. You don't have to agree with it. I know I would see her as more of a human being I can relate to if she was to come out because frankly, I can't relate to someone who publicly gets embarrassed by her hubby time and again and stays with him. What kind of example is that for a leader?

Posted

It's always the battle for the middle.

what do you think the DLC or Blue Dawgs are? Do you just not know?

It's just my gut feeling. You don't have to agree with it.

well you know what if you can't cogently defend it maybe you should disregard it

I can't relate to someone who publicly gets embarrassed by her hubby time and again and stays with him. What kind of example is that for a leader?

not the kind for someone who obsesses over insignificant trivialities

Posted

The same people that are shocked and appalled at her sticking with Bill are the same people that would be shocked and appalled at her being gay, IMHO.

Posted

oh god she stayed with bill however will she deal with China's fourth rate air force