Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hillary thinks pirate attacks are hilarious

114 posts in this topic

Posted

Good job Obama.

SEALS FTW!

Posted

Alright, alright.....

Good...(gulp)....job....(head shake)....Obama.

God that hurt to say.

Posted

Panthers Lover has the right tack - as the economy keeps pointing to signs of real recovery, as the "Obama does not tell us everything will be alright when Pirates Attack!" speech is slowly revealed as stupid....she tells us that upholding the policies of the guy she voted for is a sign of how terrible he is lol

BTW I imagine that there is more to that story then revealed in that paragraph, but we will see.

Be careful when putting words in other people's mouths. Even your beloved Obama only late last week agreed that the economy was showing some signs of recovery (he's been all catastrophic on us until then). I wanted him not to publicly ignore the pirate situation, but I'm extremely glad he gave the necessary order and have given him kudos for that. Not stupid to ask the commander in chief to at least act like he knows what's going on, especially when his secretary of state is laughing the matter off. Plus, I've never said or implied that upholding Bush's policies is a sign of how terrible Obama is. What I did was show Delhommy that his guy (and yours) is doing the same thing ... yet, not a word of criticism out of your mouth, except toward me. That's the big LOL.

Posted

Clinton was not "laughing the matter off" and you know it.

He's already closing Gitmo, doing a lot better at defining what we stand for...so no, at this point criticism is not warranted. He is doing the things he said he would do, in a judicious manner that he said he would do them in. It's blowhards like you that seem to think that if everything is not changed overnight, then we were sold a bill of goods that, thanks to your higher intelligence, did not buy.

Like I said, I suspect there is more to your little blurb than is revealed there.

Now I need to go jack off to my beloved Obama, I have a shrine to him in my closet and the candles need attention.

Posted

The Obama administration said Friday that it would appeal a district court ruling that granted some military prisoners in Afghanistan the right to file lawsuits seeking their release

Key words in that paragraph is Military prisoners in Afghanistan. POW's in other words. This isnt talking about gitmo it is about military prisoners that fall under the Geneva Convention and those rules. A judge has no right in determining what those prisoners can do.

Posted

Clinton was not "laughing the matter off" and you know it.

He's already closing Gitmo, doing a lot better at defining what we stand for...so no, at this point criticism is not warranted. He is doing the things he said he would do, in a judicious manner that he said he would do them in. It's blowhards like you that seem to think that if everything is not changed overnight, then we were sold a bill of goods that, thanks to your higher intelligence, did not buy.

Like I said, I suspect there is more to your little blurb than is revealed there.

Now I need to go jack off to my beloved Obama, I have a shrine to him in my closet and the candles need attention.

My, my ... you are a paranoid one, aren't you? You can "suspect" all you want ...

Posted

Are they made from Obama earwax?

Posted

You don't know how many miles I've logged trailing Obama campaign events with a truckload of ear swabs and DNA analysis equipment.

Posted

My, my ... you are a paranoid one, aren't you? You can "suspect" all you want ...

Well, Squirrels post above yours is kind of what I'm saying, but keep up the FUD!

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is, she stumbled on her words and laughed about it. That deserves 4 pages of wrath? Can't imagine what would happen if she farted... :lol:

I know this pirate situation is serious business and we all hate Hilary but jeez...

Ah yes, but if it was a Bush or some other republican there would be twice as much hate toward them.

Certainly there might be some, but it wouldn't come from me. That's the difference I see played out here all the time. I don't generalize, just that simple...

Posted

you know guys hillary has been a much better SOS so far than Obama has been president I'm not sure why you guys are so pissy

republicans need to update their 1990s playbook of vilifying hillary for no good reason

Posted

you know guys hillary has been a much better SOS so far than Obama has been president I'm not sure why you guys are so pissy

WTF? Give me just a few random examples of this to prove you're just not being a Panthro.