Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

After watching John Wall last night

182 posts in this topic

Every one of your posts you say he is a heel fan and he always wanted to be a heel blah blah blah blah I'm a homer blah blah blah. I've yet to see a single interview where he has said he has always wanted to be a heel or even likes the heels. What cause he went to a heels game? I've been to a heels game before and i can't stand them. Please put a link up. Im starting to think this is another one of your made up stories. Does your kid post for you sometimes?

He did say a long time ago that he grew up a Carolina fan but if you really think that is playing into his decision then you haven't been following his recruitment for very long. He has said all along this is a business decision...fanhood is not going to play a part in all of this. If he thinks its in the best interest of John Wall then he will try to go to Carolina but I don't see that happening.

He's visiting Duke today then Miami on Friday then he said he'll cut his list on Monday. If Carolina hasn't offered by that time then I would say they are officially out of it. My prediction is he will cut it to 3...maybe 4 schools and those schools will be:

Kentucky

Duke

NC State

Florida (if he has 4 schools)

He did say a long time ago that he grew up a Carolina fan but if you really think that is playing into his decision then you haven't been following his recruitment for very long. He has said all along this is a business decision...fanhood is not going to play a part in all of this. If he thinks its in the best interest of John Wall then he will try to go to Carolina but I don't see that happening.

He's visiting Duke today then Miami on Friday then he said he'll cut his list on Monday. If Carolina hasn't offered by that time then I would say they are officially out of it. My prediction is he will cut it to 3...maybe 4 schools and those schools will be:

Kentucky

Duke

NC State

Can someone just please tell me when this is going to end. At this point, I'm so sick of hearing about it I don't even care where he goes. If he goes to UNC great, if he doesn't great, if he decides to play on the moon great. Just end this pleeeeease. It's getting ridiculous

Kentucky

Duke

NC State

Interesting that he's waiting until Monday to cut his list to 3. I believe Sunday is the deadline for entering the NBA draft. If both Lawson and Ellington declare for the draft then Carolina will finally have a scholarship to offer. If Lawson goes (which by all accounts he will) and Ellington stays (which is still anyones guess) then Carolina will not have a scholarship to offer...unless something else happens.

I honestly never expected Wall to be offered up until a couple of weeks ago, regardless of what happened with Ellington and Lawson. One, because Carolina never really pursued him, and two because Clifton hates Roy for some reason (allegedly due to the treatment of earlier treatment of Clifton players...i.e. no interest by Roy). The timing of all this is interesting.

Kentucky

Duke

NC State

I never said it did and no i haven't been following it for that long. I started following it when Duke got into the running for him. Also i still haven't seen a link that says he is a heels fan. I just brought it up cause thats Htars whole argument and i have yet to see proof of it.

Interesting that he's waiting until Monday to cut his list to 3. I believe Sunday is the deadline for entering the NBA draft. If both Lawson and Ellington declare for the draft then Carolina will finally have a scholarship to offer. If Lawson goes (which by all accounts he will) and Ellington stays (which is still anyones guess) then Carolina will not have a scholarship to offer...unless something else happens.

I honestly never expected Wall to be offered up until a couple of weeks ago, regardless of what happened with Ellington and Lawson. One, because Carolina never really pursued him, and two because Clifton hates Roy for some reason (allegedly due to the treatment of earlier treatment of Clifton players...i.e. no interest by Roy). The timing of all this is interesting.

There are others schools involved that have players who might or might not be declaring on Sunday as well.

I never said it did and no i haven't been following it for that long. I started following it when Duke got into the running for him. Also i still haven't seen a link that says he is a heels fan. I just brought it up cause thats Htars whole argument and i have yet to see proof of it.

That statement wasn't directed at you...If anything I was agreeing with you.

There are others schools involved that have players who might or might not be declaring on Sunday as well.

Yeah, but he's been offered by every major program recruiting him except Carolina and Florida.

Wall's chances of going to Carolina are very slim......Sure he could be waiting on the decision of Lawson and Ellington, but at the same time he could be looking into going into the draft himself....There is some kind of loophole that would allow him because of his age to enter the draft out of high school, and there are rumors he could be chosen as high as the #2 overall pick.

I know he has not even questioned the NBA but he has not questioned Carolina either and a lot of people think he could be Carolina bound for some reason

There you go, my biggest nemesis on this thread validated what I've been saying, and what most anyone who follows recruiting knows...Think about it, he got loopy when Roy called despite what the Cliftons say or think...What is he waiting for?

Yeah, dook sucks!!!

Wall is meeting with Duke again this afternoon. Present at the meeting will be Coach K, John Wall, his mom and his AAU coach. He will then be heading to Miami Friday for his offical visit.

Amazing that he is meeting for the second time now with the rival school of his favorite school ever.:confused:

Right now Roy doesn't have a scholarship. That is a fact.