Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest need for Newton

114 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Leadership skills - sorry cam homers, but he was pouting like a spoilt bitch in the 3rd when the team needed someone to kick em in the ass.

Posted · Report post

He's 22. Give him some time before we start sprouting shit about leadership. The kid can't do it all in one year.

Besides, I'd be pouting too if the defense couldn't keep momentum and the OL got me crushed on more than one occasion.

Posted · Report post

Cam's leadership wasn't going to help the Panthers win today. Nice try though.

You can say you'd like to see him improve there, but to say we needed his leadership as a kick start is idiotic. The Saints are alot better than we are, end of story.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hairless Cat']Leadership skills - sorry cam homers, but he was pouting like a spoilt bitch in the 3rd when the team needed someone to kick em in the ass.[/QUOTE]

At least he wasn't chewing out his receivers for not catching his balls. That sort of behavior is save for divas like Tom Brady.

Posted · Report post

cam was pouting? i should go start a thread about it
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/46339069-bertstare_.gif[/IMG]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah. It is the offseason alright.

#zomgtowelonhead

Posted · Report post

A 22 year old rookie shouldn't be relied upon to led a team right off the bat, plenty of vets on this team to "lead".

Posted · Report post

Oh no! Cam got mad during one bullshit game his rookie year! WE'RE F**KED! WE'RE F**KED!!

Posted · Report post

Are you complaining when Peyton Manning makes a pouty face that looks like he just poo'd his adult diapers?

If not, then stfu and stop making pooty topics.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Crixtala']cam was pouting? i should go start a thread about it[/QUOTE]

LOL... I really wonder how many threads the Broncos' fans-site have on Tim Tebow attitude and body language from today's game? Sitting there by himself with that helmet on his head really does look a little troubling... Why wasn't he there encouraging his players with pep-talk and being part of the team?

Tim's attitude and body language should cause a few Broncos fans to be concerned...:co:

Anyway, it's clear the Cam Newton haters sit there looking for anything or even worst, wait until someone on this site start a dumb thread pretending to be so concerned over some dumb ish Cam does and just simply jump on it for their own attention.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/jangler3/funny/Capture-5.jpg[/IMG]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I served in the armed forces- lots of less gifted 21 and 22 year olds I served with were much more effective leaders than Newton - its the thing that worries me most about him.

go ahead , cover your eyes and flame on homers.

Posted · Report post

leadership comes with time and growth, so i dont think that's the biggest need as i think he will have that eventually. i think his biggest need is to not make an ill-advised interception which he's improving on, now with that said, that wouldnt have helped today, in order for him to win today, he would've had to score a TD on each and every drive he had.

Posted · Report post

As I mentioned to someone else, on TV you see 30-45 seconds of Cam on the sidelines. He's on the sidelines anywhere from 1-1½ hours... Maybe you aren't getting the whole scene of what's going on there?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hairless Cat']I served in the armed forces- lots of less gifted 21 and 22 year olds I served with were much more effective leaders than Newton - its the thing that worries me most about him.

go ahead , cover your eyes and flame on homers.[/QUOTE]

:lol:wut?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='footballisasport']LOL... I really wonder how many threads the Broncos' fans-site have on Tim Tebow attitude and body language from today's game? Sitting there by himself with that helmet on his head really does look a little troubling... Why wasn't he there encouraging his players with pep-talk and being part of the team? Tim's attitude and body language should cause a few Broncos fans to be concerned.[/QUOTE]
i dont think Tim's body language was bad and honestly, i dont have much of a problem with Newton's, he's a rookie, he's going to be like this early on, i think in time this will improve, people harp on and on about the towel, but he has said in interviews that he does that because he looked up to Jordan.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hairless Cat']I served in the armed forces- lots of less gifted 21 and 22 year olds I served with were much more effective leaders than Newton - its the thing that worries me most about him.

Military: Trained to lead.

NFL: Trained to play football.

Hmmmm...:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton is the shit

Posted · Report post

Didn't know that one of the requirements of being a rookie was being a leader....

Thanks for the info bro.

Posted · Report post

obvious solution, cut him?

Posted · Report post

That's awesome of you but the NFL=/=the military.

He had the locker room at Auburn he's led before. Give the rookie time.