Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Burn the books!

46 posts in this topic

It's the White Mans Burden.

That and not being able to dance. :(

I'm a dancing icon. I've made more CDs skip at night clubs than the whole lot of youz.

So I'm curious, is honky an acceptable term from somebody who is not white to use? As a white guy who is probably percieved as a racist because I disagree with The Barry's policy, I would like to know.

For the love of all...

Disagree all you want with his policy. The day you start spouting off racist comments is the day you'll be labeled a racist....sheesh

For the love of all...

Disagree all you want with his policy. The day you start spouting off racist comments is the day you'll be labeled a racist....sheesh

Honky!!! :willy_nilly:

Honky!!! :willy_nilly:

back to stormfront with you! :dupe:

I am a honky. It's racial, but not derogatory. A black guy belittling a white guy because of his skin color really does not pull much weight wihout, say, centuries of slavery and oppression to back it up.

I am a honky. It's racial, but not derogatory. A black guy belittling a white guy because of his skin color really does not pull much weight wihout, say, centuries of slavery and oppression to back it up.

So we can belittle based upon skin color as long as there is no history of slavery and oppression?

Works for me.

As a white guy who has seen niggers (slavery, oppression), micks (indentured servitude, ghettos), wops (same), gooks (i.e. Communists), slanteyes (subhuman railroad labor), snail eaters (hey, the french are good for a laugh anytime), wetbacks (ongoing issue), and dozens of other terms come and go, that is.