Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Beason gaurantees superbowl win in 2012

99 posts in this topic

Posted

i guarantee the panthers will win the super bowl THIS season

hah! beat that beason!

Posted

Beason I love you man, but really let's get the linebackers to focus on the little things first before being so bold (i.e. don't let Jeff freaking King score a 48 yard TD).

What?!@#? King scored on the play that Beason went on IR...Do you really think King wouldve got anywhere close to the endzone had Beason not got a season-ending injury at that time?

So Jon, what were you thinking when Jeff King scored that touchdown?

JB: "Well, I was going to catch him and make him question getting out of bed that morning when I felt my Achilles rupture. After that I was all like, Fug it, he used to be a Panther.."

1 person likes this

Posted

so-then-lebron-said-jordan-pippen.jpg

Posted

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/651978/quick-hits-with-jon-beason

It was more of a "I believe can win it all" more than "We absolutely will win it."

yeah...watch it. it wasn't a guarantee that we will get in. he just feels like we could.

again, i have no problem with this.

i do think it's great that he isn't going back to miami this year to work out in the offseason because he feels it's so important to build with the rest of the guys and with the coaches here.

great interview, btw.

honestly it deserves a thread better than this.

Posted

If you can make this kind of prediction while stone faced drunk 2 days before the game with 2 hot chicks by your side and then go out and DO IT you have Namath SWAG.

Posted

Now that is one fine woman. Hope she isn't one of those hot chicks that think just because she is hot she doesn't need skills in the bedroom. Lazy pussy.

I got all the skills she needs.

Posted

I hate when players do that, shiiiit now we wont even make the playoffs.

he didn't actually do that, though. the thread title is lacking in accuracy.

Posted

I love it! Smitty, Beason and Cam are on their own level, everyone else will follow....

Posted

I love it! Smitty, Beason and Cam are on their own level, everyone else will follow....

can't wait for that sherrod martin tweet "guarantee i make the pro bowl next year ya'll"

Posted

I guarantee I have a hard on for the 2012 season. Be cool if all the Panthers would tweet that.

Posted

Really? I know Smitty guaranteed a playoff berth, but really? I love me some Beason, but the dude should focus on his rehab right now and not worry about how we finish next year.

That being said I will be slightly disappointed if we don't make the playoffs next year.

Beason I love you man, but really let's get the linebackers to focus on the little things first before being so bold (i.e. don't let Jeff freaking King score a 48 yard TD).

I have a few questions when people nitpick on a player's comments...

do you really think he's not worried about his rehab? is focusing on the playoffs hindering his rehab or helping his motivation to rehab? is this a character problem? do you really think Jon Beason's comments hinder the LBer position? do you believe Jon Beason is the coach, acquiring LBers for the LBer position? do you believe... okay, about all I got.

just curious... it seems like a major problem for fans to accept that players speak, period. regardless of what is said, there's an INCREDIBLE over-analysis of said comment.

I hate when players do that, shiiiit now we wont even make the playoffs.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :lol:

Posted

Honestly, I just want him to come back and lead this defense....the playoffs, superbowl, etc. will work itself out as long as we have our leader on defense back!