Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

181 posts in this topic

Posted

...which goes to show that trying to talk to you about these things would be a waste of time.

Posted

Hey Mr. Broad Assumptions...first of all, the mainstream media reported back in 2004 that Austrian researchers had teleported photons across the Danube River in Vienna. This should be some mainstream proof that this type of technology is possible. In order to understand these things, you have to look at our base physiology and its relation to the "space" around you in a different way. Status quo science regarding the actuality to our existance and the universe is totally bunk, and leaves out a good portion of other underlying aspects to how it all relates with eachother.

I don't know why you seem to feel the need to go out of your way to trash me all the time...but hey, do what you must haha.

thats a big boom bitch

Posted

Hey Mr. Broad Assumptions...first of all, the mainstream media reported back in 2004 that Austrian researchers had teleported photons across the Danube River in Vienna. This should be some mainstream proof that this type of technology is possible. In order to understand these things, you have to look at our base physiology and its relation to the "space" around you in a different way. Status quo science regarding the actuality to our existance and the universe is totally bunk, and leaves out a good portion of other underlying aspects to how it all relates with eachother.

I don't know why you seem to feel the need to go out of your way to trash me all the time...but hey, do what you must haha.

How much "status-quo science" have you studied?

Posted

...which goes to show that trying to talk to you about these things would be a waste of time.

so you'd basically rather spend time in this thread posting a link, having other people just basically respond "awesome, i agree" and go "yay, it's interesting, i'll pm u some stuffz" and end the thread than cope with a counterpoint.

Posted

hey venom quick hypothetical

say if a nasa official or government agent casually mentioned that breathing carbon monoxide is lethal on a youtube video. since you don't trust them would you stick your head in the oven and turn the gas on hoping you'll become enlightened by breathing in the forbidden gas?

Posted

hey venom quick hypothetical

say if a nasa official or government agent casually mentioned that breathing carbon monoxide is lethal on a youtube video. since you don't trust them would you stick your head in the oven and turn the gas on hoping you'll become enlightened by breathing in the forbidden gas?

If you weren't such a troll i may actually be inclined to attempt at having an intelligent and thought-provoking conversation with you.

Posted

raging bull = my fifth grade gf.

1 person likes this

Posted

You were dating big hairy men in the 5th grade? Explains a lot.....:D

1 person likes this

Posted

thats a big boom bitch

2m4r9uh.gif

If you weren't such a troll i may actually be inclined to attempt at having an intelligent and thought-provoking conversation with you.

yea bro you're right you totally didn't set the tone for the thread and draw a line between you and whoever agrees with you and everyone else

Anyways, I know i'll get flamed by the neanderthals who think this kind of stuff is merely science fiction...however this technology is very real. With info like this surfacing, I could see why the establishment has tried their absolute best to keep a very tight lid on Barry Soetoro's backround. All in all, this is an interesting read on a very real possibility. Welcome to the future my friends. Enjoy!

did you know there are traces of neanderthal genetics in current human DNA, and that recent research suggests that neanderthals were on par with sapiens and had a larger skull size, suggesting larger brain size? Or did you miss it because it wasn't posted on fordisgruntledcommonersthattrustanyinformationsourcecontradictinggovernmentclaims.blogspot.com?

Posted

venom is like the gritsrgreat of the tinderbox.

regardless of whatever they post, they simply pie whoever just agrees with them or supports their feelings. it doesn't have to be insightful, it doesn't have to be a comprehensive post, it doesn't even need to be interpreted as saying anything more than "i agree".

it's like a mutual admiration society of non-conformist sheeple

Posted

you must feel much better about yourself now

Posted

venom is like the gritsrgreat of the tinderbox.

regardless of whatever they post, they simply pie whoever just agrees with them or supports their feelings. it doesn't have to be insightful, it doesn't have to be a comprehensive post, it doesn't even need to be interpreted as saying anything more than "i agree".

it's like a mutual admiration society of non-conformist sheeple

LMAO! After I disagreed with the concept that Obama was a member of the "teen titans" he de-friended me! :(