Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teeray

Owning what you write

144 posts in this topic

Cut out the rest because really it is unrelated to what I am curious about.

Since you have seen more of Andy Dalton than I have, do you really think that "all he does is dink and dunk for ten yards or less"?

I'm curious, because every game I've seen him in, he certainly runs a west coast offense, but there are are number of vertical plays a game where he is clearly able to stretch the field should the defense give him that option. But you have apparently seen him play more than I have, so I'm curious if that was not the norm.

Dalton's great for a WCO QB, and like I said earlier, he can make downfield throws, but his accuracy disappears under pressure for the most part. His downfield throws are overthrown most of the time, however; he's lucky he has a WR like Green that will go up and get almost anything thrown in his vicinity.

That's not to say he won't ever develop into more, but he's a great fit for what Cincy does, and the few times they've needed him to stray beyond that scheme he's struggled.

Matt has his year 5 stats under his belt....back next year? What happens? He's young, I think he gets more time at the helm...

well i mean i was referring to cam's fifth year, not matt's.

Newton does not have any BIG PASSING weapons. Smith is good, but still aging and Olsen is decent. Other than that, eveyone else is average or out thier prime.

Dalton and The Golden Calf of Bristol are average, and should'nt even be in the same sentence as the great Cameron Sir Newton. Those fugin Peasants.......

Now we stooped so low to discredit Steve Smith to make Cam look better?

Jesus

you should own up to your infamous "cut brandon lafell" posts

and about 90% of everything you post

Difference of opinion I guess. I just don't see a point in keeping a guy who wouldn't have beat out Gettis then couldn't beat out Nay Nay, thus making him the 6th receiving option on the team while being drafted for a different role and taking reps away from guys who were drafted for this team as it's currently built.

He surprised, but let's not get carried away. Let's see how he does next year when he actually has an NFL player in the #2 receiver spot he has to beat out (if healthy).

10% of my stuff is good? I'd say that puts me in the upper echelon of Huddle posters.

10% of my stuff is good? I'd say that puts me in the upper echelon of Huddle posters.

you got me there lol

I just don't see a point in keeping a guy who wouldn't have beat out Gettis then couldn't beat out Nay Nay

You're really gonna play that card? Really?

What card? The fact card?

When cam wins the QB job, or Matt Moore doesnt, the

Competition is a sham. When lafell starts off behind a guy who Rivera is more familiar with, it's a "fact".