Photo
- - - - -

Teabagging! part 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
240 replies to this topic

#1 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

[ame][/ame]

this one is even better because he says it all with such a deadpan "news voice."

"...as well as Washington prostitute patron David Vidder, who has issued statements in support of teabagging, but is publicly tight lipped."

"They oppose Obama's tax rates, which will be lower for most of them, and they oppose his tax increases on the rich, which will skyrocket to about 10% less than they were under Reagan."

#2 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

To understand what the Tea Parties are really about, timeline is everything. The Tea Parties were never about the little guy's fight against big government or Wall Street. FreedomWorks did not uncork Santelli while the government was bailing out the banks. The FreedomWorks machine was idle while Citibank and GE pocketed their billions. (The latter, incidentally, a big donor to FreedomWorks).

Freedomworks kicked off its anti-tax, anti-spending movement only when the government announced it would give money to regular Americans to help avoid a wave of housing foreclosures.

How did the right-wing get people behind its absurd and unpopular economic platform of tax cuts, deregulation, status-quo health care, slashed entitlements and leaving homeowners to the wolves?

http://www.alternet....america/?page=2

#3 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:19 AM

How does Soros' taste guys?

Even if what you say has any semblance of truth to it. Why don't you go to your local party and see how many are getting paid Acorn-like money to be there.

#4 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Holy hell.. this one is even more funny!

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Holy hell.. this one is even more funny!

As funny as your "performance" in Snakes on a Plane?

#6 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

Has Reggie Love popped up anywhere today?

#7 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

How does Soros' taste guys?

Even if what you say has any semblance of truth to it. Why don't you go to your local party and see how many are getting paid Acorn-like money to be there.

its been pretty well established that the entire teaparty movement was just a complete fabrication by a series of lobbying groups highly connected to corporate interests, and that the entire thing is a sham. this wasn't their first astroturf (fake grassroots) campaign either. you can read all about it here.

But as our investigation showed, the key players in the Tea Party Web ring were no amateurs, but rather experienced Republican operatives with deep connections to FreedomWorks and other fake grassroots campaigns pushing pro-big-business interests.

FreedomWorks has a long history of using such campaigns. Founded in 2004 by Dick Armey, the former Republican House Majority Leader and lobbyist from Texas, and publishing titan Steve Forbes, FreedomWorks represented the consolidation and rebranding of two older think tanks, Citizens for a Sound Economy, founded by the notorious Koch family, and Empower America, a powerful lobbying firm that has battled health care reform and minimum-wage bills while championing deregulation, corporate tax cuts and whatever else their corporate clients desire.

The idea was to bring these two dinosaurs into the Internet age so they could compete with the newly created MoveOn.org.

FreedomWorks got caught AstroTurfing their sponsors' agendas almost as soon as the group was formed. In 2005, when President George W. Bush was trying to get the public to go along with his plans for handing Social Security over to Wall Street bankers, the New York Times revealed that a "regular single mom" paraded by Bush's White House in its PR campaign was in fact FreedomWorks' Iowa state director.

unless you're stupid enough to believe that minutes after rick santelli gave a rant on cnbc an entire network of blogs, websites, and protests was organized.

then again, you.

#8 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

I've heard today that some people are bringing ''lemonparty.org'' signs to screw with the teabaggers. they're going to write stuff on the posters that makes lemon party look like a protest site. the reactions should be all kinds off awesome.

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,322 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:41 PM

oh gross

#10 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

i went to one in atlanta dressed as an acorn with a pair of binoculars

#11 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

you went to a lemon party dressed as an acorn?

#12 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

you went to a lemon party dressed as an acorn?

Probably some furry convention thingy like I saw on CSI once. Queers are into some crazy stuff.

And speaking of Fiz...Fiz...I stated that if true...so what. Didn't bother you all w/ Soros flooding money into 501c corps to get Obama elected.

#13 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

And speaking of Fiz...Fiz...I stated that if true...so what. Didn't bother you all w/ Soros flooding money into 501c corps to get Obama elected.

you're right, it was all soros that got obama elected, and not the fact he ran a vastly superior campaign, was running against a poisonous brand, and received more corporate and banking sponsorship than any political candidate in world history.

where do you get your information? i need a laugh.

#14 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

you're right, it was all soros that got obama elected, and not the fact he ran a vastly superior campaign, was running against a poisonous brand, and received more corporate and banking sponsorship than any political candidate in world history.

where do you get your information? i need a laugh.

Oh please. This is comical. What was the financing disparity between the two candidates and remind me why it was so?

#15 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:09 PM

I thought corporate and banking sponsorship was a negative thing. Oh that's right...only when it's to republicans. Either way...you're not helping your point...which I think you've long strayed from.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com