68 replies to this topic

#1 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

So I am juggling 2 girls. Strictly sexual. Both have stated that they don't mind, but they don't want to be "competing" with other women, as I am the only guy they're fuging with (neither of those conversations were started by me...they like pillow-talk, apparently). UNCP isn't necessarily the largest campus ever, and I had a close call with them tonight.

Any strategies for keeping this from blowing up in my face? Do I turn one away and tell her we should keep it to a verbal friendship so that I guarantee the other? Would really hate to have dry nights in my future. :(

Side note: I realize that this is a good problem to have.

Edited by XLightsOutX, 21 January 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#2 lymelizzard

lymelizzard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Location\/\/ /\/ C

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

So I am juggling 2 girls. Strictly sexual. Both have stated that they don't mind, but they don't want to be "competing" with other women, as I am the only guy they're fuging with (neither of those conversations were started by me...they like pillow-talk, apparently). UNCP isn't necessarily the largest campus ever, and I had a close call with them tonight.

Any strategies for keeping this from blowing up in my face? Do I turn one away and tell her we should keep it to a verbal friendship so that I guarantee the other? Would really hate to have dry nights in my future. :(

pIcS?

#3 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

Bottom line, if you keep fuging them both it will eventually blow up in your face. If you want to salvage a relationship with one of them then you need to pick one and run with it. If you don't care about the future with either then enjoy the present but be prepared for the fallout.

#4 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

pick one, it will always blow up in your face.. have fun.

#5 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,095 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

I have a hard time thinking you are their only guy. They are floating some trial ballons to see your reaction. It might seem like Cinemax now but it can have long lasting effects. Trust issues not withstanding. I prefer vip treatment myself because its just less stress and drama. Take this from a retired player. Lol

#6 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

"you're the only guy"
and you tell them "you're the only girl"

ahh, youth

#7 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

Old married guy here. I was going to give you some sound advice based on my college stories back in the day, but instead I'll just say the obligatory

pics
or
it
didn't
happen

#8 HominyISharmonious

HominyISharmonious

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

Back in Nov/Dec i was juggling two ladies at once. Both were fun and had their strong points. I finally settled on just one. Hey it was fun but lets face it i'm not 22 anymore plus dating only one female is easier on the wallet.

#9 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Arent you the guy that got dumped a few weeks ago? I see things are looking up...

If you have feelings for one of the girls, then you need to break it off with the other one, before she finds out.

If you dont really care about either of them, then keep it up because one day you will be an old man, and you wont ever have the oppertunity again.

Some advice though. You need to keep this to yourself. Definately dont go bragging about it to your friends because there is a good chance that one of your friends might have feelings for one of the girls, and will be a hater and tell her what you are doing. Just dont tell anybody because juicy rumors like that get around, and it will get back to one of the girls soon.

Another reason to keep quiet is because a true player never brags about it. You dont want word getting around campus that you are a dog because one day you might finally meet a girl that you really like, but she may know about your 'reputation' and never give you a chance.

Basically, enjoy it, and if you want it to last, keep your mouth shut.

One more thing... Always meet the girls at their place. Dont have the girls come to your house, because that adds to the risk that the other girl may decide to 'drop by' on a surprize visit, especially if she suspects something.

Accomplishing this is easy. Since you live on campus, just tell the girls that your roommates are mega-nerds, and that everyone agreed to not invite company over so that the dorm is a quiet environment for everyone to study.

Edited by chris999, 21 January 2012 - 12:35 PM.

#10 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

You aren't the only guy.

Don't let your overconfidence consume you.

#11 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

You are a foolish jerk. IMO

women are foolish jerks too... IMO

#12 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

women are foolish jerks too... IMO

Painting with a broad brush there aren't you??

#13 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:25 PM

I don't think you're a foolish jerk. However I do think you need to either pick one or come clean to them both. I've been in a similar situation before I met my husband. I ended up picking the guy that was the least crazy. It worked out for a while and then I moved on eventually. Later I met the one I married.

#14 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

Painting with a broad brush there aren't you??

perhaps.. and without knowing anything real about the situation or these girls while reading a thread on a message board, how exactly would you label your comment?

#15 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

Women are just as guilty at stuff like this, they just dont think that we know. That is why I wont commit to one until I have been 'seeing' her for at least 4 or 5 months. They are just as likely to have an ex that they are still fugging, or even a boyfriend that they havent even broke up with, just waiting to find someone better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com