Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantrell

look at these lazy welfare queens who demand food stamps instead of jobs

114 posts in this topic

Wow this explains Janglers constant need to eat fried chicken and watermelon. Thanks for clearing this up for us.

I went out for some KFC for dinner and got a pizza instead.

you sir are a traitor to your wannabe race

You have proved you are the one with hate. I haven't stolen anything. Maybe you need to join the present and try and fix the future instead of trying to get some reparations for the past.

Sure you haven't. All your racist buddies that also worship the black athlete coming to your rescue. LOL! So hate is coming with facts? I don't hate no one, but truth is truth and I see all the racist comments all over this place. I do like the Panthers and the Heels, but I going to call as I see it. Look at the title of this thread. Are you defending racism? I believe you are. Its your nature. Shame on you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRBJpXF45qU&feature=colike:nonod:

Who knew KT had an even angrier little sister?

Sure you haven't. All your racist buddies that also worship the black athlete coming to your rescue. LOL! So hate is coming with facts? I don't hate no one, but truth is truth and I see all the racist comments all over this place. I do like the Panthers and the Heels, but I going to call as I see it. Look at the title of this thread. Are you defending racism? I believe you are. Its your nature. Shame on you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRBJpXF45qU&feature=colike:nonod:

the title of this thread? or this thread? what is racist about it other than your posts?

*** defending cantrell...what is the world coming to!

you sir are a traitor to your wannabe race

LOL traitor:lol: That doesn't make since. Cave dweller, you stole this country and you stole it from Israelite. You don't have a land but caves. You murdered everyone who inhabited all the lands and gave them your God so called ceasar borgia AKA jesus. When we know he wasn't white? :rofl:

To be fair, I won it from Israelite in a game of sabacc.

the title of this thread? or this thread? what is racist about it other than your posts?

*** defending cantrell...what is the world coming to!

Watch the video. You might learn something.What is this world coming to? we been saying this for hundreds of years. When Christ return, he will fix it. You don't have long. Read your bible and REPENT!!! Ima be watching how much you ride the nuegets of the black athlete:eek6: