Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newton NFC's secret weapon?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam is the 3rd QB, let him play QB only.

I don't feel like hearing about the "Cam Newton rule" down the road about not doing something stupid that injures a player in a meaningless game.

Posted

WWCD (what would Chud do?) Cam in the backfield, Snap to Rogers, lateral to Cam, option w/ Gore, cam tosses 30 yds to Smitty, 30 YAC for a TD.

Posted

Cam is a weapon, it sure as hell isn't a secret.

Posted

Is Cam insured??

Have u ever watched the Pro-bowl. Varsity football is more dangerous than what those men are doing. They are on vacation.

Posted

Best Pro Bowl hit ever

TAYLORKO.gif

Posted

Best Pro Bowl hit ever

TAYLORKO.gif

R.I.P. Sean Taylor :(

Posted

Wtf is up with the Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire in the URL?

Posted

eIxp

Like others said, how the hell does this make it past editing on the NFL website?

Almost as if someone wanted it there.

Posted

Dan Marino: Is there anything this kid can't do?

JB: Whatever he wants. Whenever he wants.

Good thing the Pro Bowl isn't played in the Virgin Islands, they'd have a lot of work in store changing all the maps to just "Islands".

Posted

Ummmm, I think Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire in the title is referring to the NFC team using Cam to "scam" the AFC, ie, using him as a wide out and catching a TD.

Dumbasses

Posted

Yeah, I really don't want to see Cam getting hurt playing WR or returning punts in the pro-bowl, don't think one of these defensive guys wouldn't take the opportunity to light him up.

Posted

To the fans the Pro Bowl is about wanting respect for our teams and players. To the players the Pro Bowl is about having fun for a change. Let him have fun. He's tough, he'll be ok.