bukkake zombies?

#32 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their frickin heads.

fixed

#33 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

If you build a moat, you damn sure better put a dragon in it.

#34 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,518 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

you've crossed the frickin line.

#35 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,201 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

swimming dragons? maybe sea serpents

#36 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

plus you can fill it with frickin sharks with frickin lasers beams attached to their heads.

yes!!!

Posted Image

#37 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

but yeah tbqh you aren't supposed to get water under your house like that... I assume from the pictures you're probably in a floodplain but they should have carved the lot to divert the bulk of water around your house...

Our lot is much like yours is with the slope... I can walk in the back of the foundation and it is head high, and towards the front I'd have to lie down... We aren't in a floodplain so we stay dry under there, but even so, both sides of our lot were shaped to divert the water... I'd say that sounds like a more efficient solution to your problem... carve out/grade your lot to naturally move the water away...

#38 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

swimming dragons? maybe sea serpents

I'm really getting tired of proving you wrong today:

http://www.chacha.co...lives-in-a-moat

What creature lives in a moat?

According to fairy tales, a dragon usually lives in a moat to ward off evil people from the beautiful castle and the princess

#39 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,518 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

but yeah tbqh you aren't supposed to get water under your house like that... I assume from the pictures you're probably in a floodplain but they should have carved the lot to divert the bulk of water around your house...

Our lot is much like yours is with the slope... I can walk in the back of the foundation and it is head high, and towards the front I'd have to lie down... We aren't in a floodplain so we stay dry under there, but even so, both sides of our lot were shaped to divert the water... I'd say that sounds like a more efficient solution to your problem... carve out/grade your lot to naturally move the water away...

getcha backhoe ready MPF!

#40 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

getcha backhoe ready MPF!

Posted Image

#41 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

The one woman who could ruin a perfectly gorgeous meadow of flowers.

#42 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

I expected so much more out of this thread.. instead I'm left with 1 (one) hot picture of Angelina's O-face and a prophecy regarding the zombie apocalypse.. :smh:

#43 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,992 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Run gutter drains into pipe and away from the house first. If you don't have gutters...then do as Inimicus suggested to see if it's coming from edges. Either get gutters or french drain to prevent it. If it's coming up from the ground/natural seepage or spring...then sump because there's nothing you can do to prevent it getting in that way. Pretty simple.

If the water is draining in from the front of you house, I would recommend an exterior French Drain. Have it installed around the complete exterior of your house and then take it to the very back of your rear yard. By doing this, you can also tie in the gutter drainage into this drain.

However, you may have a spring that has popped under your house. That is what happened to us several houses ago. Water actually bubbled up under the house. If that is the case, a french drain under the house with a sump pump is the only thing that will cure the issue.

Call a professional to come out and give your their recommendation. Their fee woudl probably be minimal....and usually waived if you have them do the work.

#44 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

I expected so much more out of this thread.. instead I'm left with 1 (one) hot picture of Angelina's O-face and a prophecy regarding the zombie apocalypse.. :smh:

Um..you're forgetting a donkey, and a moat filled with dinosaurs and sharks with fricken laser beams!

#45 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Um..you're forgetting a donkey, and a moat filled with dinosaurs and sharks with fricken laser beams!

DRAGONS!!!!! Not dinosaurs!!!!

Sheesh...who puts dinosaurs in a moat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.