Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthias

Abortion: When Does Life Begin?

156 posts in this topic

I am sensing that your midichlorian count is low, therefore your argument is invalid, put that in your pipe and smoke it jawa

I guess Star Wars nerd arguments are relevant here. Am I right, Rodeo?

If Anakin was so freaking strong with the Force how come he could not feel that Padme was having twins?

Great, three posts into my new religion and I'm already having doubts.

So certain people can point and go LOLOLOLOLOLOL

no i'm pretty sure everyone who supports a woman's right to choose is totally fine with it being removed from debate and treated as a personal decision

it's the fundies who are pointing and calling women whores when they walk into planned parenthood. that is, when they're not sneaking in through the back for their truly moral abortions

There is no relevance to the discussion at all, so who cares?

lol, "The baby is alive when God gives it the spirit and breath of life"

fug off.

no this is a perfectly rational argument because america was established as a theocracy

People believe what they want to believe. Interesting how people "decide" what the truth is, coincidentally convenient to their belief system of course.

For the sake of debate I'll say I don't know when life begins. Isn't it more humane to err on the side of life, not death?

People believe what they want to believe. Interesting how people "decide" what the truth is, coincidentally convenient to their belief system of course.

For the sake of debate I'll say I don't know when life begins. Isn't it more humane to err on the side of life, not death?

I think it's better to err on the side of less government control.

Then again I'm not an authoritarian.