65 replies to this topic

#61 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

Awesome finish, but I have to say im not a fan of drafting at all. I understand the team aspect fully, I get all of that. But in a race like this, the superbowl of NASCAR, I hate it. Just race.

#62 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

the 17 to be specific...

Awesome prediction, cptx

#63 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,528 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

Good job Junior for getting second. Considering he had no drafting help, great run. He was the class of Hendrick today, forgettable race for the other three cars.

#64 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,886 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:07 AM

And to think, the day began with everyone worrying about rain. Then Juan Pablo went straight Adele on that problem and nearly burned the whole thing down.

:lol:

#65 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

What a sad day in NASCAR, I feel sorry for the fans that waited 2 days not to mention the delays last night to see that bogus ending. I believe in teammates but there comes a time when all bets are off and Big nose Biffle (If you believe what he said after the race then I have some ocean front property in Arizona for you to buy) needs to understand that. This is not a Dale Jr. rant before any of you start that, it's a doing the right thing rant. Congrats to Matt it's just a shame the end couldn't have been a race to the finish like the fans wanted to see and deserved.

#66 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

So, I'm guessing this has become conterversial? I honestly don't see why Greg didn't try to pass Matt himself. It had to have been team orders or something because 2nd is traditionally the money spot coming off of turn 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.