Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft day headache?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Its very possible that when it comes to our pick #9 that the Panthers front office is going to have a huge decision to make. Im curious what everyones opinion would be if it comes down to having these 4 players available which is certainly a HUGE possibility at this point especially with Tannehill picking up steam as a top 10 pick now.

1. Trent Richardson; Def. BPA, could allow us to let Stewart walk

2. Quentin Coples: The pass rusher weve been dreaming of since JPep

3. Michael Brockers: Kris Jenkins?

4. Devon Still/Melvin Ingram : Both will def. be available for us, which would u choose?

I know we need defensive help and badly, but if we really are going BPA how can they not take Richardson? This could be a big decision by Hurney, do they get a beast of a RB or do they take the D-Lineman we desperately need?

Posted

We have way more glaring needs. Did you even watch the Panthers play last yr?

Posted

Nope didnt watch a game..What they do?

Posted

I can understand some logic for drafting Richardson, but I think the organization is in a win-now mode and he will not be the selection, for other obvious reasons.

Posted

It's not even arguable that Richardson would be BPA at that point..thats what im trying to say, it would be a tough decision. Do you draft BPA or need?

Posted

I don't think there is a chance we draft a Richardson.

Posted

Not a tough decision at all, Richardson pick would be downright stupid

Posted

Because he wont be there? Or because we just wont draft him? Be more specific

Also i dont know how drafting the next Adrian Peterson is ever stupid..but everyone has there opinion.

Posted

RBs have become so abundant that its hard to call any of them BPA in the top 10.

Posted

We don't need a RB...so that pick would be dumb. Defense is what's going to happen unless Blackmon drops.

Posted

Giants didnt need a DLineman when they took JPP, but guess what Osi got hurt and then they did need him. Your never supposed to draft for need..it comes back to bite you.

Posted

Richardson is talented no doubt, but the D-line, corner, and potentially OT have to be addressed. I don't think we have a problem resigning Stew.

1 person likes this