Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke @ WF

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Gbinije may get some time now that Jiggy is out with a concussion.

Posted · Report post

I'm just glad Thornton's okay after the shot he took at the end of the game. Hopefully Silent G can get some productive minutes because it would be nice to have a true small forward to lean on a little especially during the tourney.

Posted · Report post

I dont see a switch turning on with two games left in the regular season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DoWorkBson']I dont see a switch turning on with two games left in the regular season.[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying I want some positive minutes out of him to show he isn't a liability on the court. Some good defense and a couple shots, I don't expect him to be Rivers or Irving but I would like some good minutes out of him.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy']I'm just saying I want some positive minutes out of him to show he isn't a liability on the court. Some good defense and a couple shots, I don't expect him to be Rivers or Irving but I would like some good minutes out of him.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, 8-10 good minutes and play good defense is all I ask.

Posted · Report post

I think defense is obviously why hes not on the court with rivers and curry/dawkins. size wise hed be a better match up on a 3. Some guys just take time. its taken kelly a long long time and things didnt click for zoo till just the right time when his career was done.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DoWorkBson']I think defense is obviously why hes not on the court with rivers and curry/dawkins. size wise hed be a better match up on a 3. Some guys just take time. its taken kelly a long long time and things didnt click for zoo till just the right time when his career was done.[/QUOTE]

He has all of the tools he just needs an opportunity.

Posted · Report post

Is anyone actually watching this?

Posted · Report post

I like what I saw out of Cook so far, only 2 points but 3 assists and only 1 turnover and we have ruined a few would be assists of his.

Posted · Report post

Just got home from the gym. Looking decent so far

Posted · Report post

Wake makes no effort to rebound. Kinda sad.

Posted · Report post

Now we are sad. Poor effort the last few minutes against a bad team.