Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Obama is a gutless puppet

63 posts in this topic

I think the gutless thing to do would be to turn the other cheek and "look forward" instead of holding those that broke laws in the past accountable for their actions and abuse of power. What Obama is allowing the judicial branch to do is quite the opposite of gutless. It takes lots of guts to go after a previous administration for their wrongdoings.

Why not say: "As the President, I have made the decision to review my options on charging the officials who ordered these acts of torture. Attorney General Eric Holder will......."

Why not? Because The Barry would have to answer for this decision.

The Attorney General has to present the evidence for and against, and make recommendations. Obama is a President, not a King, despite the Bushes attempts to make the office a monarchy.

The Attorney General has to present the evidence for and against, and make recommendations. Obama is a President, not a King, despite the Bushes attempts to make the office a monarchy.

You telling me The Barry doesn't think that he is King of the Universe and that his mere presence inspires so much awe that the world will change for him? He seems to be as naive as they come. He is a slave to his own perception that he is a "Rock Star".

That still doesn't change the fact that Barry said its the AG's decision to decide whether or not to move forward with gathering said evidence. Be a President and say that "I have instructed Holder to gather and present evidence." Nope! Lets take the "no harm no foul" way out of this.

That is what he is saying, you are just interjecting your own biases into the statement to try and "prove" something. Of course Obama will be making the final decision, foo.

That is what he is saying, you are just interjecting your own biases into the statement to try and "prove" something. Of course Obama will be making the final decision, foo.

Spin.

Spin.

I call it biases, you call it spin. Same thing.

I call it biases, you call it spin. Same thing.

**waiting for Panthro to buy me a No Spin Dad coffee mug**

I'll have to wait until I get my Obama check

Thing is, the Obama check will barely cover the increase in taxes we are going to pay on our commission checks. Nothing worse than seeing the gross amount on a commission check, then looking down to see the net amount.

But, if you're buying, I'll also take a No Spin bumper sticker and Rachel Maddow rainbow colored bandana.

Thing is, the Obama check will barely cover the increase in taxes we are going to pay on our commission checks. Nothing worse than seeing the gross amount on a commission check, then looking down to see the net amount.

But, if you're buying, I'll also take a No Spin bumper sticker and Rachel Maddow rainbow colored bandana.

commision checks are already taxed at the highest possible rate. Not sure it can go up anymore :cool: