Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Official Tar Heels @ Dewk Round 2 Thread**

139 posts in this topic

Posted

An 18 point beatdown on Coach K court :D

Thats Tyler Hansbrough Court.

Posted

Read on IC that Floyd Mayweather lost 1 million betting on Duke. Dumbass. How long before he is broke?

Posted

Duke has won 22 of the last 33 games 5 of the last 7....i see why the turd hole fans are so worked up they gotta get it in why they can

Posted

UNC has won 5 of the last 7 in HIS. We also didn't storm the court after we won.

Posted

^ lol I'm sure you weren't excited at all when Rivers hit that shot last month because you're such a graceful winner, right?

Posted

UNC has won 5 of the last 7 in HIS. We also didn't storm the court after we won.

I think the most satisfying of those was Tyler's freshman year. Ruining JJ's senior night was just grand.

1 person likes this

Posted

After the game, did anyone see the highlights of coach K freaking out during the game, punching the seats, slapping his knee, yelling at his assistants?

...that would make an awesome gif!!

Posted

Duke has won 22 of the last 33 games 5 of the last 7....i see why the turd hole fans are so worked up they gotta get it in why they can

And yet dook is STILL 30 wins behind Carolina in the series :dita:

Posted

88-70... google that. :D

Posted

Carolina was up 24 at the half, Duke cut it to 11 and the Heels win by 18. The lead never dipped below double digits, I think thats a statement in itself.

WTF? no fuging kidding, but so what?

Look, I have been bleeding tarheel blue since you were in diapers son.

If you had any ability to assess this teams strengths and weaknesses you would understand what I am telling you.

They have a tendency to go on long offensive droughts when the momentum swings.

Nothing would make me happier than for them to get a "Duke" like cake walk to the final four and play a 5 seed for a national championship... but short of that happening this is not our year.

Posted

The biggest problem with this team is that when the game slows down, they don't know what to do. They get stagnant on the offensive end and it ends up being a Marshall drive and attempt layup drill.

Don't get me wrong, this win was great...and I love winning the ACC regular season but I'm not overly optimistic about our chances making a final four. Unless we get a sweet draw. Hope I'm wrong.

Posted

I'm 48 years old :cuss:... my weaknesses are frequent urination and loss of short-term memory. Now I need a nap :leaving: