Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,303 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL, too little and too late Greg... enjoy your forced retirement.

You gotta love the whole "I got caught up in it" spin, b*tch please.

I predict he will go up at lest 3 bra sizes over this.

Posted

PTI - is leading off with this story right now, and I be damn if the Smitty hit wasn't one of the plays they showed.

Posted

"We just got sent back to square 1, pre 2006. Brees is gone, Nicks is gone, Colston is gone. We're going to lose numerous picks. This is going to KILL our franchise. I feel sick."

"Heartbreak is the only way to describe how I feel as a Saints fan. I'm disgusted right now. Time to rebuild."

Posted

When the names come out, will there be law suits?

I would think intending to injure someone is a criminal action, in or out of the context of a football game.

Posted

The Saints Oline at the probowl were paid to let cam be killed and look like poo

1 person likes this

Posted

I say let the players play. Hell yea. It will be interesting to see their fate on the field.

Posted

I wonder if he got pointers from Buddy Ryan since Ryan -> Fisher -> Williams. The apple doesn't fall far from the coaching tree,

Yep.

Roger Ruzek says hi.

Posted

Who dat team gonna get NFL sanctions?!!!!

Posted

I say let the players play. Hell yea. It will be interesting to see their fate on the field.

I disagree. For the long term security of the NFL, safety must always be improving. Allowing for players to knowingly and intentionally injure other players would open the NFL to law suits that would completely destroy the league.

Posted

breesus.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

There is another way to look at this as well. Not that it is as big as the act itself, but I am 95% sure that paying players for on field contributions, outside of the things outlined in the contract, is some sort of a salary cap violation. Otherwise we could sign anyone to a minimum contract, and then pay them whatever they wanted under the table.