Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,301 posts in this topic

They found this during the investigation

2v8mwxw.jpg

1 person likes this

It all makes sense now... always thought the Saints played dirty but thought it was just my fan bias talking. With this coming out all my suspicions are validated and can't help but feel immense joy that this has come to light and the goody two shoes act has been exposed.

From Harris. This guy is an idiot.

Someone link him this.

Doesn't matter what "everybody else does", Saints got caught and they should be severely punished.

If everybody else does it, then this is a perfect opportunity to make an example out of the Saints.

Oh yeah that will be the the first stage of denial for Saints fans.

Saw this on twitter..

Per Eric Edholm:

Just asked #Panthers WR Steve Smith about #Saints bounty story. His reaction: "Doesn't surprise me. Wouldn't expect anything less from them"

Mike Sando on the NFC West Blog brought up a point over why the Saints won't have any issues with the Superbowl win etc:

I suspect the Saints aren't the only team with bounty-type setups. I also think these revelations do not diminish what the Saints have accomplished on the field, primarily because the alleged transgressions took place during games, in plain view of officials.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/59964/saints-bounty-system-and-the-rams

For some reason I don't see the league doing much to the Saints, their golden child. Saints bring in lots of money these days and it doesn't behoove a league that does everything based on money first to dismantle a money-making team. They'll take a draft pick away or something but I'd be surprised if it was much more.

I am not sure if it is the Saints that the League loves, or if it is just the team that Drew Brees plays on.

If Drew Brees leaves and goes to another team, that will be the new team that the League slobbers all over I think/hope.

Any thoughts on the draft picks they will lose? I'm hoping at least a first and a second.

I wonder if he got pointers from Buddy Ryan since Ryan -> Fisher -> Williams. The apple doesn't fall far from the coaching tree,