20 replies to this topic

#16 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

I like most of your draft except the 2 olinemen and the RB. Other then 3 picks pretty good.

#17 Double34Trouble28

Double34Trouble28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

First of all I would take Decastro over Poe but I did that my first mock (wheres the fun with repeating myself). Second Fua and Mcclain are not going anywhere I agree I think we would go into the season with 5 DT (Jones, Poe, Mcclain, Fua, and Neblett). Third our DT are average at best if you have the opportunity to upgrade such a critical piece of D you do it. Fourth we have to agree to disagree on Poe. I actually liked him pre-combine but he probably did up his stock 10 picks (he was always going to be a late 1st). Isn't that the main reason everybody was hyping Brockers because he was extremely athletic with a lot of upside. Poe to me has Ngata upside and you don't get into his shape (and put up 44 reps) by being lazy.

We have two gapping holes on our D (along with a medium need at #2 CB). A UT that can bring interior pressure and a big bodied run stuffer I addressed both.

You think we should go into the season with 5 DTs and one of them isn't Ron Edwards?

#18 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

You think we should go into the season with 5 DTs and one of them isn't Ron Edwards?

To be honest I forgot about Edwards. Thy guy has never played a down for us he's not guaranteed a spot but he could take Neblett slot (although I would probably get rid of Edwards). Edwards wasn't exactly an all-pro to begin with.

#19 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

I like most of your draft except the 2 olinemen and the RB. Other then 3 picks pretty good.

Are you honestly telling me you don't think our ROL doesn't need help? I can see your logic about a RB (I am just really good at scouting RB and I don't think Stewart will get a new deal) but our ROL was atriocius last year at times. I hope Otah can last but evidence is to the contrary and Hangman while a decent starter is nothing special and is older. It was a 3rd and a 6th not a 1st.

#20 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

I think it'd be ridiculous for Hurney not to resign Stewart. Would be one of the greatest travesties in franchise history to let him walk. (maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit) But I think Stewart resigning is a 98.32% chance of happening.

#21 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Are you honestly telling me you don't think our ROL doesn't need help? I can see your logic about a RB (I am just really good at scouting RB and I don't think Stewart will get a new deal) but our ROL was atriocius last year at times. I hope Otah can last but evidence is to the contrary and Hangman while a decent starter is nothing special and is older. It was a 3rd and a 6th not a 1st.

http://www.panthers....a3-758edd7abf5f

Add Bell and Bernaduea maybe Hangtner to that list. Then you see why I'm not that worried about the Oline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.