Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

Posted

i cant believe this poo blew up on here.

man smh

Posted

My Balls Flooded the Stage..........This is a Garbage Accusation.........

Posted

Fwiw, I seriously doubt its true.

But if it is, then it might be a big deal if it becomes a habit. Cam dropping a hundred grand might be like me dropping $500. But if I dropped $500 on a regular basis, then I would have a huge problem.

If its just a one time thing, then no big deal.

Posted

Haha - I'm not saying it's true or it's not true but if you search Cam Newton on twitter, there are a couple of strippers on there talking about how much $ he dropped last night at King of Diamonds. One of the accounts is @LuckyySeven. Most of the time where there's smoke there's fire - and there's a whole lot of smoke on this one. I mean it is what it is - the guy is a football player, not a pastor. Can you enjoy watching him play? Definitely. But don't tell your kids to look up to him. He ain't that great of a guy - sorry.

Posted

Haha - I'm not saying it's true or it's not true but if you search Cam Newton on twitter, there are a couple of strippers on there talking about how much $ he dropped last night at King of Diamonds. One of the accounts is @LuckyySeven. Most of the time where there's smoke there's fire - and there's a whole lot of smoke on this one. I mean it is what it is - the guy is a football player, not a pastor. Can you enjoy watching him play? Definitely. But don't tell your kids to look up to him. He ain't that great of a guy - sorry.

Don't disagree. I like many others believe he is the Michael Jordan of football. MJ was(is?) the same way.

Posted

GTFO, you're talking out of your ass...

Posted

GTFO, you're talking out of your ass...

Actually that twitter account is real and she does have 3 tweets about Cam, money, and shitload of money spent.

Posted

Seven Bambino ‏ @LuckyySeven

@elTrock7 yikes but THA MONEY HE SPENT THO OMG !!!

In reply to Obama, Trock

6h Seven Bambino Seven Bambino ‏ @LuckyySeven

WHY DOES CAM NEWTON HAVE SOOO MUCH MONEY ?????

6h Seven Bambino Seven Bambino ‏ @LuckyySeven

shoutout to cam newton comin thru last nite :)

Posted

Actually that twitter account is real and she does have 3 tweets about Cam, money, and shitload of money spent.

pay attention to the bold part.. if he was there, awesome. party it up, he's earned some tittays in his face..

Posted

Actually that twitter account is real and she does have 3 tweets about Cam, money, and pooload of money spent.

Sorry, you don't have the money he has. :smile:

Posted

pay attention to the bold part.. if he was there, awesome. party it up, he's earned some tittays in his face..

Good call. Missed the bolded part.

Not going to lie, i've had strippers tittays in my face when I was 22 and dumb.

Posted

Cam newton is not Adam"Pacman"Jones

/thread