• This topic is locked This topic is locked
291 replies to this topic

#136 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

so you're whole reason for being here in this forum at all is to verify that cam was there.

wonderful.

tnhaks for your awesome contribution.

You know what Rayzor. I do not care about this post. And to show you how much I don't care, I am going to make post after post, sentence after sentence, paragraph after paragraph about WHY I don't care and why you shouldn't care either about this post. Because clearly that's what people do here when they don't care about something. Dedicate time and energy, no matter how miniscule, to the object of their indifference.

The only way that you simpletons will know that I don't care, thus I am above all of you peasants, is for me to have the most posts in the thread that I don't care about.

Posted Image

Because the more I post and the longer those posts are, the more people will believe that I don't care.

Now can you see how much I don't care?

#137 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

who is denying that he was there?

why do we need information AT ALL where he goes at night? unless you are a stalker, i'm not sure why you would really care. not sure why you'd think that more people are just DYING to know or even feel entitled (lol) to know what and where he's going in the offseason.

and the only one i see judging hhim was you...in the first post...where you were criticizing him for blowing $100k at a strip club....and you thought it was important enough to make a thread about.

btw...does that picture of him show him with that money in his hand? do you KNOW that he spent that much there? thats what the "credible" site said about him being there.

why don't more legit and credible sources tell about what celebrities are doing at night? probably because they understand that it isn't anyone's business and that is just isn't important enough news to bother with.

I never said it was anything wrong with what he was doing either way. And yes oviously people have an opinion on everything there favorite players or celebs do. If u questioned was he there and when someone provided the proof that he was u went on this loose end saying...oh well that doesn't prove he spent that much money. Again I don't care How much he spent or If he took home six strippers. It's information that was out there. It's the offseason,nothing but saints stuff going on.

People oviously have an opinion on this one way or another or it wouldn't be so long. You might not care but others oviously do. ESPN has a new article everytime The Golden Calf of Bristol changes his socks but,If i point out Cam was at a strip club thats going 2 far lol.

#138 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Checked website...girls trashy there. Sick cam

#139 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

The only way that you simpletons...

yeah, you have given more than enough clues that you are among the truly elite in the world.

have fun in your fantasy land. come back any time.

#140 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

yeah, you have given more than enough clues that you are among the truly elite in the world.

have fun in your fantasy land. come back any time.

Right over your head. :tongue:

#141 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Checked website...girls trashy there. Sick cam

Is there a strip joint in USA that wouldn't have the "trashy" girls there on a monday night?

#142 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,446 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Seriously though, how gay does it make the huddle that this thread has flourished like this?

#143 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

meh I don't like that he goes to strip club to blow $100k but he is a grown man and can make his own choices.

until this looks like it is impacting his game or the team in some way I'm not gonna worry about it.

#144 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

I never said it was anything wrong with what he was doing either way.

I'm mobile right now so i can't link but, the second headline on mediatakeout.com states Cam spent 100,000 at king of diamonds stripclub. Slow down Cam!

just sayin....

still trying to figure out what the point was of mentioning this, esp. if it wasn't to point out that you have a problem with it. or you're proud of him for it. either way...can't see why it really matters.

People oviously have an opinion on this one way or another or it wouldn't be so long. You might not care but others oviously do. ESPN has a new article everytime The Golden Calf of Bristol changes his socks but,If i point out Cam was at a strip club thats going 2 far lol.

you're missing it again. the opinion isn't really about him being there. it's whether it's something that's worth talking about or whether or not that source is worth citing.

consensus is that neither is the case.

do we care that espn is writing article after article about The Golden Calf of Bristol changing his socks? no. that's their sad life if they think that it's news worthy. the same thing can definitely be said about this strip club escapade.

#145 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Seriously though, how gay does it make the huddle that this thread has flourished like this?

Just imagine if Breesus was there too. The huddle would explode faster than SR March 2 around 3:00 PM

#146 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

meh I don't like that he goes to strip club to blow $100k but he is a grown man and can make his own choices.

until this looks like it is impacting his game or the team in some way I'm not gonna worry about it.

No one knows how much money he blew.

#147 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

just sayin....

still trying to figure out what the point was of mentioning this, esp. if it wasn't to point out that you have a problem with it. or you're proud of him for it. either way...can't see why it really matters.

you're missing it again. the opinion isn't really about him being there. it's whether it's something that's worth talking about or whether or not that source is worth citing.

consensus is that neither is the case.

do we care that espn is writing article after article about The Golden Calf of Bristol changing his socks? no. that's their sad life if they think that it's news worthy. the same thing can definitely be said about this strip club escapade.

Again I think you miss understand. I said slow down sarcastically, People do care what celebs do or there would be no TMZ or mediatakeout or onion whatever...It's worth talking about because oviously everone cares what he does in the offseason and want to know is he watching film working out or whatever. It's worth talking about because we all seem to think he should be doing something with his time because he is our first franchise QB.

People are intrigued with everything thing he does and want him to make all the right choices. So yes anything Cam does is panther related because he is the face of the franchise.

#148 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

unless the world is full of liars, Cam likes him some gentleman's clubs.

#149 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

so we are going to start stalking him like wannabe papparazzi and start posting every littel thing that crap sites like mediatakeout posts because people are interested.

wonderful.

you wanna post what he's doing, fine. just find a better source. it's a joke source that only dumbs down humanity. tmz is bad enough. mediatakeout is bottom feeding.

#150 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,839 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

100,000 dollars on ice? The humanity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com