Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Hope the Saints Are Not Punished.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

mr. scot said ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and when we win the NFCS the only asterisk will be on the saints at the bottom of the standings.

Posted

Who the fug cares what they think?

And "tainted" NFC Championship? You think the Saints are the only decent team in the NFC? I don't know if you've heard about these little teams called the Packers, the Giants, the Niners... etc.

Posted

Who cares if the Saints have an excuse? If anything recent events have shown that the Saints are no where near as good as they are hyped to be. We are capable of stomping on them right here right now. I don't give a fug we are a more talented team then them. They are a bunch of fine young male fairies that are the cheapest low lifes in the game.

I'm not even talking about the bounty sh1t, im talking about whining for penalties and running up the score like they've done the past 2 years. They are a joke of a team and I cannot wait for the Panthers to stomp their garbage heads in the ground.

Posted

They had an advantage with a bounty system. We'll have the advantage when they get punished. It'll all balance out.

Posted

Take whatever advantage you can legally get.

Posted

Nope, I want em tar and feathered. There wouldn't be any discussion on how we didn't really win the south due to the saints punishment. They did what they did. Time to pay the piper.

Posted

I thought about this.

Sucks that we ain't going to take over the division by just whooping their ass.

But, it's not our fault their dumbasses did what they did.

Continued to do what they did.

Got caught.

Their fuging stupid.

Their loss.

Posted

as far as im concerned, the Saints can eat my diarrhea. They were not man enough to beat a team w/o trying to take players out of the game. They tried enough times to take Smitty out. So....I hope we beat the FU*k out of anyone in that gay looking uniform. Whether its Brees, practice squad players, or a doped up Payton....

Posted

Drop the hammer. I want to hear them scream when Goodell stomps on their nuts.

If you use paper bags for your lunch, might want to stock up. The stores are going to run out of stock soon.

Posted

their punishment needs to be to kick them out of america. maybe be london's team

Posted

I can kinda understand the feelings of wanting to beat the Saints at full strength instead of beating them with half of their players suspended. Our conquering of them would just be more fulfilling that way.

But, I dont really feel that bad about it because they deserve to get punished. We are lucky that they didnt end the career of any of our guys before they got caught. And besides... I truely think that we were going to surpass them soon anyway, Bountygate or not, because we are a talented team that is on the rise, and they are on the decline anyway.

The division is ours this year, and it would have been anyway.

Posted

Why would we care if they are at full strength. The whole reason they are in trouble is because they had a bounty system in place to purposefully injure our best players so we wouldn't be at full strength. Why would we want for them what they conspired to take away from us. If they are shorthanded because they got caught trying to hurt our players then they deserve everything they get.