pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,501 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:02 AM

I thought about this.

Sucks that we ain't going to take over the division by just whooping their ass.

But, it's not our fault their dumbasses did what they did.
Continued to do what they did.
Got caught.
Their fuging stupid.

Their loss.

#32 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:15 AM

as far as im concerned, the Saints can eat my diarrhea. They were not man enough to beat a team w/o trying to take players out of the game. They tried enough times to take Smitty out. So....I hope we beat the FU*k out of anyone in that gay looking uniform. Whether its Brees, practice squad players, or a doped up Payton....

#33 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,683 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

Drop the hammer. I want to hear them scream when Goodell stomps on their nuts.

If you use paper bags for your lunch, might want to stock up. The stores are going to run out of stock soon.

#34 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,115 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

their punishment needs to be to kick them out of america. maybe be london's team

#35 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

I can kinda understand the feelings of wanting to beat the Saints at full strength instead of beating them with half of their players suspended. Our conquering of them would just be more fulfilling that way.

But, I dont really feel that bad about it because they deserve to get punished. We are lucky that they didnt end the career of any of our guys before they got caught. And besides... I truely think that we were going to surpass them soon anyway, Bountygate or not, because we are a talented team that is on the rise, and they are on the decline anyway.

The division is ours this year, and it would have been anyway.

#36 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,512 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Why would we care if they are at full strength. The whole reason they are in trouble is because they had a bounty system in place to purposefully injure our best players so we wouldn't be at full strength. Why would we want for them what they conspired to take away from us. If they are shorthanded because they got caught trying to hurt our players then they deserve everything they get.

#37 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

Nfl?

#38 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

A win is a win is a win. They're the ones with the asterisk by their names, not us. They deserve whatever is coming to them.

100% agreed.

principles flew out the window several years ago where the saints are concerned. i only view this as a return to the natural order of things.

they became relevant for the first time in 40 years and won a superbowl using a bounty program that they are now getting spanked for.

those are the only principles that matter.

now if they had gotten to where they are now honestly...then i hope for us to win on a level playing field. that just isn't the case though. i'll gladly dance on that grave.

#39 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

It's not like they had any problems whupping the hell out of our defense that had most of the starters on IR!

#40 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

oh...if we do manage to take over the NFCS and saints fans say that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't gotten punished, all we have to do is remind them that they got punished because they got caught doming something illegal and that they wouldn't have even gotten to the superbowl without doing it.

always remember to bring up the asterisk. nothing they say matters after that.

#41 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,458 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

There aren't any excuses.

#42 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

There are excuses. . . . for women, just not between men.

I expect to see many excuses from the fleeting ranks of their fans, the last chunk of them will be driven away in a final humiliation when they got stomped by Tampa or the Browns or some poo.

byeeeeeee NFCS bandwagoners, have fun with Green Bay. Discount doublecheck right? Ya you love those cute commercials dont ya byeeeeee

#43 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

There are excuses. . . . for women, just not between men.

I expect to see many excuses from the fleeting ranks of their fans, the last chunk of them will be driven away in a final humiliation when they got stomped by Tampa or the Browns or some poo.

byeeeeeee NFCS bandwagoners, have fun with Green Bay. Discount doublecheck right? Ya you love those cute commercials dont ya byeeeeee

Please tell me why anyone on here thinks even if the Saints get draft picks taken away, fines applied etc that the Panthers are anywhere near being able to stay with them? The Saints were so much better than any other team in the division last year and they are going to have the same team back with probably more weapons. You guys are pathetic lol hoping and praying that they are going to suspend half the team or something. Get over it, this is not even going to put a dent in the team and they are going to host and play in the Superbowl next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.