Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

The Braves

Kakarot    3,435

Thought Teheran was gonna get the no-no.  Hell of a performance, though. Sweep!

Joscott    200

Really starting to see why Julio was regarded so highly, he looks like he's really starting to put it together. Hopefully he can keep this up and keep the learning curves to a minimum.

Of course he's also probably still fighting for a spot in the rotation for when Beachy is back. Don't know who gets pushed back to the pen but they are stretching him out to start.

Good to see the braves finally get the best of the pirates. Now back to another crappy late night game trip out west.

Joscott    200

Well, even with his average, it looks like Uggla is going to have a better power season...hopefully like 2011. Heyward seems to be coming around, which will be big. Justin has been very quiet lately.

The bullpen is still an issue, hopefully Walden can nail down the 8th, but one of the others need to step up for the 7th.

Kakarot    3,435

Heyward has had a great month in the batters box.  Glad to see him starting to hit, because I believe he can be a high avg guy just like Freddie Freeman.  Justin needs to get his power swing back like early in the season.

Joscott    200

The injuries to this team have not been kind. Losing Peña for the year really hurts the depth, especially after trading Francisco. I don't think anyone want to see Janish get too many at bats.

Gattis will need more time after his initial dl stint. Beachy had to be shut down and will have to start rehab again.

At least Walden looks like he's getting comfortable in the 8th. Still need some help because we know Freddie is going to work those guys.

And what is it with this team and eye issues. McCann, Freeman and now Uggla.

Joscott    200

@RealCJ10:  I will not watch a game, any game, officiated by Angel Hernandez! His incompetence amazes me and I'm tired of MLB doing squat about it! Nite

Amen

Joscott    200

Well I think everyone on the team has officially been injured. Don't want to speculate, but that may be more than a season ending injury for Tim, who had been great over his last outings. Young looked pretty messed up by it, Hudson just had too much of the bag in a bad place.

Doubt we see a starter traded now. Beachy hopefully can come back to his old self, but this team needs to get and stay healthy. The Nats may be in a free fall, but limping into the post season is not a good way to go.