• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

The Braves

On 12/10/2015 at 11:22 PM, Joscott said:

AZ looks to be in major win now mode, hope it works better for them than the Padres of last year.

I didn't think the Braves would get anywhere near that value for Miller. He's goo, but not that dominate #1 to completely destroy the farm system. The Braves have now essentially traded one year of Heyward for one year of Shelby Miller and keep Tyrell Jenkins, Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair, and Dansby Swanson. Not to mention they also got AZ's #1 pick from the previous year, Touki Toussaint. 

The Braves still wont be good next year, but the future is looking brighter.

On 12/9/2015 at 3:32 PM, *FreeFua* said:

You guys took Zona to the woodshed in that Miller deal

Yea they fleeced AZ with that Trade, but I'll take it. They got a ton of really good prospects from the Simmons and Miller trade and made out like bandits. 

Our starting pitching hasn't been bad we just cant manufacture any runs or play defense at all. Hopefully we can be competitive in 2018!

These batting averages remind me of the 80s. Did Garber, Benedict, et. al. decide to suit up again? Sheesh 

Not a fan of Freddi G  but how can you gut a team  talent wise  except for a few players  and then blame the Manager when a team thats been below the grade bell  gets worse.  I mean 1+1 =2  you knew what your were going to get.

On 12/16/2015 at 5:11 AM, carpanfan96 said:

Yea they fleeced AZ with that Trade, but I'll take it. They got a ton of really good prospects from the Simmons and Miller trade and made out like bandits. 

Adding insult to injury for AZ, Shelby Miller was optioned to Triple A today.