Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Braves

353 posts in this topic

Posted

SCREW fuging ESPN. I'm so fuging mad. I have been waiting for opening day for so fuging long and it is supposed to be on ESPN2 and all the are showing is sportscenter. I'm livid right now. holy fug

Posted

downloaded the VipBoxSportsApp and am watching the game now. Big homer by Freddie. 2-0

Posted

big shot by Uggla

Posted

Good win by the Braves, and a great opening day of baseball! Glad baseball is back

Posted

A little worried about Hudson. He just looked gassed last night and with a less than impressive Spring, I don't know how well he is going to hold up over the season. His decreased velocity is already a concern.

Still good to see some power early, especially Uggla, hopefully he can keep it going.

Posted

Well, it might be safe to say the Braves know what Justin Upton they got.....

And we can probably get used to this Gattis guy.

Posted

Going for the sweep tomorrow! Good outing by Maholm, and great at bats from Heyward, JUp, and Freeman. Freeman can just flat out hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he hit in the .320-.330 range this season.

Big bro Upton had a horrible day at the ballpark with 4 K's. He'll get it going, though.

Posted

Gattis is going to be a super star

Posted

Going for the sweep tomorrow! Good outing by Maholm, and great at bats from Heyward, JUp, and Freeman. Freeman can just flat out hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he hit in the .320-.330 range this season.

Big bro Upton had a horrible day at the ballpark with 4 K's. He'll get it going, though.

Doubt they get the game in with the weather they are having.....and as a Phillies fan, I will be just fine with that.

Posted

they'll get the game in

Posted

Cubs are feeling good coming out of the 'burg............don't beat us up too bad.

Posted

Holy hell, the Upton brothers steal one from the cubs.

Justin is on fire, could easily be a MVP canidate this year.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0