46 replies to this topic

#46 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:14 PM

The only real point I felt like commenting on in this issue, honestly.

Some people may feel comfortable about their kids having sex. Other parents don't. The government should never usurp the right of parents to make such decisions regarding their children.

I agree, but this is a case of allowing a legal substance to be given to a person of legal consent age ... very different from allowing it to be given to a 12 or 13-year-old without parental consent.

#47 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

Well, im 16 going on 17 in June, so I guess I can give the "kids" perspective. Sex really isn't a big deal to most kids, so hooking up with people at school is pretty common. Also, most kids rebel like that because they still think their parents aren't giving them enough responsibility. I know plenty of people who date people rather than hook up with them, and vice versa. For me personally, the opportunity has come up several times but I never did it. Just depends on the person, really.

if you're doing anything but fuging everything you see and not calling them back then kill yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.