Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

I've got the ring and I am proposing.

145 posts in this topic

I read this and I substitute sex for money in this discussion.

I've been married over 20 years and that would never work for me. Trust is trust.

However, I love most everything you and LIAG post and want to do you both so take it for what it's worth!

:lol:

In my case, trust has nothing to do with it. I trust my wife and I think she trust me, having a joint account would not change that one way or the other. Having seperate accounts is just a lot more convenient and easier to manage.

Hell no, my wife and I do the same thing. I pay all the bills, mortgage, my oldest sons after school care, and both car payments. She does the groceries and my youngest sons daycare (which was over $12K last year...damn kids). When I get my commission check I'll dump a couple grand into her account. She buys what she wants. I buy what i want. When we go out as a family i pay. Sh*t works like a dream.

that sounds exactly like us even down to the commission checks!!...w/o the kids though :)

Biggest reason I like sharing is I don't have to worry about balancing the check book, or paying the bills. That's her job.

Biggest reason I like sharing is I don't have to worry about balancing the check book, or paying the bills. That's her job.

wtf is balancing a checkbook? I have never done that in my life and I take care of all the bills

I was being sarcastic :)

I do everything online..I'm the only one that swipes a card on my account, so I know exactly what should or shouldn't be on there..I check it every day..I know exactly how much is in there...or not in there

I don't even know where my checkbook is

wtf is being sarcastic? :)

I don't think I like your tone, young man!

I need to spend some time in the sun, I know.