Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tolbert/stewart Or Tolbert/williams

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, even though this is a discussion board I'd say discussing trading Williams or Stewart right now is pointless. Hurney just went out of his way to say we are keeping all 3. I'm all for it. Like someone said his value is greater than some realize because of how versatile he really is. STs is a no brainer, but also just on offense. For a guy built like a fullback he is really nimble and can catch passes out of the backfield really well. He's pretty much going to be doing what Brockel did, but better and used more often I think.

Posted

Without a doubt we can agree that at least one of them is going to be traded or not on the team. I really don't understand why we signed Tolbert unless he is going to be used in the passing game very often. I would rather stockpile on WR's for cam not Running Backs.

Posted

Without a doubt we can agree that at least one of them is going to be traded or not on the team. I really don't understand why we signed Tolbert unless he is going to be used in the passing game very often. I would rather stockpile on WR's for cam not Running Backs.

STs. Our other 2 signings were ST guys and we also cut Baker. It's obvious we are seriously addressing STs in FA, which is great because we've been one of the worst in the league for years now. I expect a couple more smaller signings and then to go heavy on D in the draft.

Posted

which is great because we've been one of the worst in the league for years now.

Didn't we tie for the best record in the NFL in 2008?

Posted

Didn't we tie for the best record in the NFL in 2008?

I was referring to our STs.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was referring to our STs.

Sorry I got distracted and accidentally read half of a trolls post and you're post.

Posted

Prater?

10 times better than Mare. I would actually like that a hell of a lot.

Posted

Would Fox give up draft picks?

My thought is yes. They pick 25th and 57th. No way they part with their 1st.

Posted

Fox likes Goodson, right?

Posted

Maybe we can cheat them like we cheated da bears