Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints Targeted Cam (Merged Threads)

68 posts in this topic

Posted

lets do a hurricane dance for new orleans.

is there such thing? i dont care, lets do it .

Posted

I wonder what Cam thinks about all this...

AoiAvimCQAARhC-.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam is laughing somewhere right now... And when he's done laughing about it... "There's gonna be hell to pay"

The Saints will be lucky to win 6 games next year.

I say that before the player suspensions come down. Vilma will miss significant time for sure as I just read an article saying he was personally going to pay 10 G's to whoever knocked Favre out.

In the End, Favre was the most hurt by all of this. Poor guy!

Posted

This Along with the AFC defense going after Cam at the Pro Bowl just adding a larger chip on Killa Cam's shoulder

fug the Saints hopefully players will get suspended as well

1 person likes this

Posted

Uh oh the Saints better watch out. I think the Panthers are going to go completely off against them next year. We may score 80 on them. Just keep running up the score.

Posted

I wonder if they had a bounty on smitty, I doubt it, they wouldn't want anyone to get beat up.

Posted

They better find some Kryptonite!!

Posted

Saint fans better watch their damn back when they come to BOA this coming season. All i got to say.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope we let Cam absolutely annhilate them.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReed_AP

Panthers LT Jordan Gross on BountyGate: “The first thing I would say is that is shows how good Cam is, that he makes your list of top (cont)

top 4 QBs to go after.... But I think the bounty thing is completely unprofessional. I’m happy the league (cont)...

has made it known it won’t be tolerated.”

Posted

i hate the saints...i hate their coach...i hate their players...i mostly hate those loud mouth shat talking fans that flood my BOA stadium evry year. please do not sell tickets to thos biatches this year. and the ones that do show...letsshow them how we feel. in and absolutely acceptable manner of course.

i hate the siants

1 person likes this

Posted

"It caught me by surprise. But with me knowing some of the guys on the Saints, I know they are good guys," Newton said on the Times' video. "So you can't really believe all what the media makes of it. But it's still, golly, why is this being mentioned? Like they say, where there's smoke there's fire. But I just can't understand it."

In two games against the Panthers last season, Saints' defensive linemen were flagged for three personal foul penalties for hits on Newton, who was not injured in either game.

"If I'm a running back, if I'm a receiver, if I'm a linebacker, if I'm a D-tackle, you always have to respect that other person's career because they're feeding families just like I'm trying to feed my parents," Newton told the Times.

"And if you take those joints, those ligaments away by taking a cheap shot, it's bigger than one, little 'Yes, we took down their starting quarterback.' This quarterback can't even throw no more because you took a late hit on him. Yeah, it's 15 yards. But you're limiting this guy's whole career."

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/