Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Bucs Re-Sign Veteran Cb Ronde Barber

31 posts in this topic

I might be in the minority here but I'm hoping if he is there we trade back like we did in 07 and got Beason and Kalil.

Seems like it could happen, but I highly doubt it. browns, rams, and jags could very likely take him.

Right now I'd be happy if we took Kirkpatrick. Long, lengthy corner who can tackle. That's what we need, defenders who can tackle. And some people think he may become a safety in the nfl, heck we need help at safety also. If he doesn't pan out at cb, move him to fs. We still need to see what hogan could do for us.

This has Robert Blanton written all over it as a potential later-round draft selection.

I think if Tannehill is drafted in the top 8 we will get Morris Claiborne. If we did, I would love to know how Saints/lLSU fan would react.

This has Robert Blanton written all over it as a potential later-round draft selection.

Is he the kid no.12 from Norte dame. If it is, I wouldn't mind. But I remember the Irishs' game against Michigan and that kid got tore up into pieces by denard Robinson.

Great size though

I might be in the minority here but I'm hoping if he is there we trade back like we did in 07 and got Beason and Kalil.

Oh god this forum gives me hives

No.

Yah 07' guess who we pass up on? Revis!

If Claiborne is there we better take him or ima go hang myself in a saints jersey

at first i read that WE signed ronde barber

needless to say, i'm relieved

If Bucs really signed Ronde Barber because they're getting Trent Richardson, then Claiborne is as good as ours.

You really think the Vikings would pass up Matt Kalil to get Claiborne? I don't.

Trent Richardson or a DT. The Browns could take Richardson but the Bucs want him in a bad way. Also if it were me I would pick Kalil in a min but reports state that they are not fond of Kalil. Still they could go with Raiff or however you spell his name.

Just lots of unknowns for the Browns and Vikes.

No.

If Claiborne is there we better take him or ima go hang myself in a saints jersey

So we got two pro-bowlers instead of one....your argument fails.

No.

We missed Revis but it netted two probowlers. I'll take that trade off.

1 person likes this

Yes. Yes. Everything is going according to plan. Operation Claiborne must drop is in full effect.

Trent Richardson or a DT. The Browns could take Richardson but the Bucs want him in a bad way. Also if it were me I would pick Kalil in a min but reports state that they are not fond of Kalil. Still they could go with Raiff or however you spell his name.

Just lots of unknowns for the Browns and Vikes.

If you need an OT, and you want an OT, and you don't like Matt Kalil, you have problems. Sounds like a bad smokescreen from a noob GM.