Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Sign G Mike Pollak

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Our thinking right now is having Byron Bell play guard next to Jeff Otah.

Kalil and Gross at their respective positions and the last guard spot will be up for grabs between GWilliams, ZWilliams, Pollak, and Hangartner.

I personally think Hangartner is the Wharton replacement, and we are looking for competition at RG--so this could be true. Have you heard anything or is this speculation?

Posted

He was probably talking about you, or judging the kid as a collegiate player.

He didn't say, he is going to be pathetic.

Actually I WAS referring to Burfict.

After reading how his teamates were bashing him...all of the incidents on-field with penalties and arguements with his coaches....terrible performance at the combine....horrible performance at his pro-day....reports how he absolutely BOMBED the interview process at the combine.....not a big leap to say the guy is a headcase and will be trouble.

Won't get touched until late in the 3rd day of the draft.

Posted

I personally dont want to shuffle our line around and want Hangartner to stay at RG.

Posted

I personally think Hangartner is the Wharton replacement, and we are looking for competition at RG--so this could be true. Have you heard anything or is this speculation?

Yes, I like it... Oops my bad: I meant this comment for: El Especial, on 23 March 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

Posted

Nice! I have a feeling the front office knows exactly what it wants and how to get it this year. I'm pretty confident we'll come out of FA and the draft looking pretty strong.

Posted

There's a joke in this somewhere

Is it a joke about how that is not how you spell......... what the Joke would be about?

Or that the joke would be said with Bastin Accent?

Posted

Gastonia accent...

Posted

He is one mean looking MF.

A Mack truck running over his face could be an improvement.

I like this signing.

Posted

Pure speculation on my part. Makes sense though, we tried pairing another 330lb guy next to Otah before (Duke Robinson) and Byron Bell would be a perfect fit at guard.

Posted

Just sipping the Carolina Tea.