because it never gets old

#3 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

Gee Phillip Blattenberger, two can play at that game mr successful bartender.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

This one shows you recently in your lady killer stage, meow! The funny part is I don't even have to draw anything to make it funny!

Posted Image

#5 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Posted Image

GO GO POWER RANGERS!! (PhillyB is the power ranger to far left)

#6 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Funny thing Lastra. Looks as though he would kick yer fatty butt across the room.

also fugg the Saints*

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,532 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

lol hardy boys are on the case

that first one was as part of a police program i was involved in during high school, the second is proof i can ninja your ass and the third was after i graduated USMC officer candidate school. the last one was taken deep in the Andes Mountains of central Peru and to date is one of my favorite pictures of all time.

face it troll you got exposed in one of the greatest collective-effort ass kickings in the history of the interwebz and any attempt to exact revenge is like the fat kid in gym class getting back at the bully by pooping himself in the wrestling match.

but then what saints* fan could be expected to know that?

#8 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

First off, I was 12 when that pick of me on the wrestling team was taken, why don't you check my wrestling record the following 5 years after I went through puberty. I actually made it all the way as an alternate for heavyweight when the UFC came down and was in a Ponchatrain Center. I did also take karate when I was younger, but that is a sport for points, not fighting. It was hilarious when the karate guys would match up with my kickboxing class and try doing chops and stuff and get layed out.

Also, what do you consider ass kicking, you showed a half a decade old picture I took after gaining weight when I spent a year in destin working on a condo development directly under a billionaire developer. Look at my current picture. I obviously lost that weight. Oh no. I didn't keep perfect shape my whole life, boo-hoo

What else, you showed my Maserati QP I drive daily and the Ferrari F360 I drive on weekend. Oh no, driving exotic cars you paid for cash are soooo embarassing.

That I am a CID commercial agent? Check the articles, the youngest to reach gold status at age 26 for selling over $5 mil in first year. Yeah success is pretty embarassing, especially since you are a part time bartender that has never owned a property.

Oh wait, you did find out about selling my old house for $250k 6 months ago. Well that is because I just finished my new 4bed 4bath house that I built with no mortgage. Oh my goodness, it's just getting more and more embarassing, you're right Phillip!

Also, the hello kitty wallet I bought on eBay was for my little niece, how is that supposed to be embarassing?

I don't know what you think you accomplished, but we are close to the same age and I have obviously been a lot more successful than you so it's really kinda hypocritical you should try to say something, that is unless bartending has had a huge increase in pay? I can't believe you tried to call me names looking like you do. I can see why you grew out all your facial hair, if I looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I would hide behind a ton of facial hair also, it's not like your going to do anything other than blue collar work anyway, so no need for clean cut appearance.

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,532 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

Alejandro, I'm pretty sure that your and PhillyB's ideas on a fulfilling and/or successful life are miles apart from each other. Where as you are a materialistic over-compensating small penis'd fat man who finds joy in sports cars and other fancy things, PhillyB values life experience and has probably seen more of the world than you've seen pictures of on the internet.

#11 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,148 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

First off, I was 12 when that pick of me on the wrestling team was taken, why don't you check my wrestling record the following 5 years after I went through puberty. I actually made it all the way as an alternate for heavyweight when the UFC came down and was in a Ponchatrain Center. I did also take karate when I was younger, but that is a sport for points, not fighting. It was hilarious when the karate guys would match up with my kickboxing class and try doing chops and stuff and get layed out.

Also, what do you consider ass kicking, you showed a half a decade old picture I took after gaining weight when I spent a year in destin working on a condo development directly under a billionaire developer. Look at my current picture. I obviously lost that weight. Oh no. I didn't keep perfect shape my whole life, boo-hoo

What else, you showed my Maserati QP I drive daily and the Ferrari F360 I drive on weekend. Oh no, driving exotic cars you paid for cash are soooo embarassing.

That I am a CID commercial agent? Check the articles, the youngest to reach gold status at age 26 for selling over $5 mil in first year. Yeah success is pretty embarassing, especially since you are a part time bartender that has never owned a property.

Oh wait, you did find out about selling my old house for $250k 6 months ago. Well that is because I just finished my new 4bed 4bath house that I built with no mortgage. Oh my goodness, it's just getting more and more embarassing, you're right Phillip!

Also, the hello kitty wallet I bought on eBay was for my little niece, how is that supposed to be embarassing?

I don't know what you think you accomplished, but we are close to the same age and I have obviously been a lot more successful than you so it's really kinda hypocritical you should try to say something, that is unless bartending has had a huge increase in pay? I can't believe you tried to call me names looking like you do. I can see why you grew out all your facial hair, if I looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I would hide behind a ton of facial hair also, it's not like your going to do anything other than blue collar work anyway, so no need for clean cut appearance.

You may have tried a little too hard. Your full of sh*t.

#12 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Alejandro, I'm pretty sure that your and PhillyB's ideas on a fulfilling and/or successful life are miles apart from each other. Where as you are a materialistic over-compensating small penis'd fat man who finds joy in sports cars and other fancy things, PhillyB values life experience and has probably seen more of the world than you've seen pictures of on the internet.

Maybe you forgot from the original thread that I was born in Spain. I might not have been to many 3rd world countries bumming it and doing farm work for a shack in the middle of a rice field, but I have spent a lot of time all over Europe in basically all the Western European countries. But as opposed to walking around with a backpack staying in $10 a night hostels, I take the train throughout Europe and stay in paradores or other very nice hotels. As I also have family in Puerto Rico, i have spent most of my summer time in the Carribean also.

As you see floppin, it's a quality vs quantity argument although that is assuming Phillip is more travelled than me, which I doubt, although I have not been to Asia or below Central America just yet. It's kinda
Iike asking the regular person, do you want to go stay at a beautiful hotel in the Greek and Turkish riviera and get pampered on the beach staring at beautiful women and mingling with the European elite, or do you want to go to Thailand and mingle with the poor, the pimps, the sex slaves, teenage prostitutes and sleep in run down buildings and rice paties?

#13 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,532 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

holy god you really went for broke on your redemption quest didnt you

i'm hanging out at work and it's slow as hell so imma sip a captain and ginger and indulge in a point-by-point response. you are no doubt on the edge of your pokemon beanbag chair refreshing this page over and over waiting for validating responses by internet strangers that beat your troll ass into the swamp, and if nobody gives you a fight you'll probably explode into a greasy fireball of nervous energy and poptarts and bagel bites. so here you go, and let this be the end of you:

First off, I was 12 when that pick of me on the wrestling team was taken

no one cares

why don't you check my wrestling record the following 5 years after I went through puberty.

sorry the servers on highschoolwrestlingrecords.com are down so i couldnt look them up but i'm sure you did fantastic

I actually made it all the way as an alternate for heavyweight when the UFC came down and was in a Ponchatrain Center.

Posted Image

I did also take karate when I was younger, but that is a sport for points, not fighting. It was hilarious when the karate guys would match up with my kickboxing class and try doing chops and stuff and get layed out.

if you knew anything more about martial arts than what you've seen in movies you'd know that literally no karate schools teach students to fight with karate chops. or that they're not even called karate chops. various chinese schools of kung fu and the goju-rye style that was taken to okinawa and transformed into modern karate as we know it used open-hand techniques extensively. the okinawans, and in particular the japanese versions of shoto-kan and heavy-style shuri-te systems used what are called knife-edge strikes (not karate chops) in very limited areas. i'm not even going to go into the elements of breathing and the theories of the projection of chi through meridians that led to the development of certain striking patters because it is clearly far beyond you.

also karate strictly speaking is an art not a sport

tae kwon do is a sport. it was originated as such. karate was developed as an empty-hand system of self defense to allow okinawan farmers a means of defense against imperialistic japanese forces after satsuma invaded in the early 1600s. the systems were developed to kill heavily-armed samaurai with bare hands and simple farming implements. but obviously your average joe isn’t joining a local dojo to learn to separate the pelvis from the lower spine so tournaments generally have points systems as it’s the easiest way to allow combat with applied techniques without the more destructive elements of the art.

karate chops lol

#14 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,532 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Also, what do you consider ass kicking

the thread where you got exposed and the entire forum died laughing at you

you showed a half a decade old picture I took after gaining weight when I spent a year in destin working on a condo development directly under a billionaire developer. Look at my current picture. I obviously lost that weight. Oh no. I didn't keep perfect shape my whole life, boo-hoo

that was part of the ass kicking. i’m not gonna go find an accurate representation of your most comely traits to post them on the panthers forum you’ve been aggravating for the past couple of months.

you can polish a turd…

gold status. damn. that is impressive. ok i take back everything. also i bartend fulltime biotchhhhhh BOOM

i didn’t find out about that someone else did and nobody cared anyway

Posted Image

epic burns brah. ok here’s the deal. anyone can make anyone else look like an idiot on the internet by posting pictures of them out of context. you are undoubtedly a little bit cooler IRL than you appear in your pictures (or maybe I’m just being generous.)
but the fact of the matter is you’re an obnoxious troll and you got exposed hilariously and made fun of. not sure what else you expected, or why you’re back here trying to earn back the internet cred you never had in the first place. the reason posters are still making fun of you is because you’re trying to come back and write an op-ed piece on how you’re actually sarge in charge.
farewell troll.

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,532 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Maybe you forgot from the original thread that I was born in Spain. I might not have been to many 3rd world countries bumming it and doing farm work for a shack in the middle of a rice field, but I have spent a lot of time all over Europe in basically all the Western European countries. But as opposed to walking around with a backpack staying in $10 a night hostels, I take the train throughout Europe and stay in paradores or other very nice hotels. As I also have family in Puerto Rico, i have spent most of my summer time in the Carribean also.

As you see floppin, it's a quality vs quantity argument although that is assuming Phillip is more travelled than me, which I doubt, although I have not been to Asia or below Central America just yet. It's kinda
Iike asking the regular person, do you want to go stay at a beautiful hotel in the Greek and Turkish riviera and get pampered on the beach staring at beautiful women and mingling with the European elite, or do you want to go to Thailand and mingle with the poor, the pimps, the sex slaves, teenage prostitutes and sleep in run down buildings and rice paties?

congratulations, you are the stereotypical tourist that everyone around the world hates. there's no difference between a beautiful hotel on the riviera and a beautiful hotel and goddamn frankfurt kentucky. a bath is a bath and toilet that blasts a jet of water up your rectum is a toilet that blasts a jet of water up your rectum. at the end of the day they're all the same. and when you go buy your shaken vodka martini with bleu cheese olives in the bar and plan the guided tour the next day everyone in the hostel down the road is writing blogs about how people like you are missing out on the culture, the everyday life of the locals.

you are not a traveler, you are a tourist. there is a huge difference.

or do you want to go to Thailand and mingle with the poor, the pimps, the sex slaves, teenage prostitutes and sleep in run down buildings and rice paties?

throw away the conde naste magazine and skip the travel agency and book yourself a ticket to bangkok. slum it with the masses in a hostel on sukhumvit and catch a sleeper train to chiang mai and travel down the mekong in a rickety laoation longboat with a bunch of yuppie backpackers and see if you don't have the best experience of your life.

"mingling with the poor and sleeping in run down buildings and rice patties" is one of the most enriching experience any pampered american could possibly experience and i'd trade maseratis for it without a second thought. perhaps you may find you agree one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com