Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugg The Saints*

102 posts in this topic

Posted

And fugg their fan base.

that is all.

Smack

Posted

BigAModified.png

because it never gets old

4 people like this

Posted

Gee Phillip Blattenberger, two can play at that game mr successful bartender.

pip_shodan.jpg

pip_explorer.jpg

Posted

This one shows you recently in your lady killer stage, meow! The funny part is I don't even have to draw anything to make it funny!

Sig.jpg

Posted

64703_10100212030286651_25010071_42631855_1175840456_n.jpg?dl=1

GO GO POWER RANGERS!! (PhillyB is the power ranger to far left)

Posted

Funny thing Lastra. Looks as though he would kick yer fatty butt across the room.

also fugg the Saints*

Posted

lol hardy boys are on the case

that first one was as part of a police program i was involved in during high school, the second is proof i can ninja your ass and the third was after i graduated USMC officer candidate school. the last one was taken deep in the Andes Mountains of central Peru and to date is one of my favorite pictures of all time.

face it troll you got exposed in one of the greatest collective-effort ass kickings in the history of the interwebz and any attempt to exact revenge is like the fat kid in gym class getting back at the bully by pooping himself in the wrestling match.

but then what saints* fan could be expected to know that?

1 person likes this

Posted

First off, I was 12 when that pick of me on the wrestling team was taken, why don't you check my wrestling record the following 5 years after I went through puberty. I actually made it all the way as an alternate for heavyweight when the UFC came down and was in a Ponchatrain Center. I did also take karate when I was younger, but that is a sport for points, not fighting. It was hilarious when the karate guys would match up with my kickboxing class and try doing chops and stuff and get layed out.

Also, what do you consider ass kicking, you showed a half a decade old picture I took after gaining weight when I spent a year in destin working on a condo development directly under a billionaire developer. Look at my current picture. I obviously lost that weight. Oh no. I didn't keep perfect shape my whole life, boo-hoo

What else, you showed my Maserati QP I drive daily and the Ferrari F360 I drive on weekend. Oh no, driving exotic cars you paid for cash are soooo embarassing.

That I am a CID commercial agent? Check the articles, the youngest to reach gold status at age 26 for selling over $5 mil in first year. Yeah success is pretty embarassing, especially since you are a part time bartender that has never owned a property.

Oh wait, you did find out about selling my old house for $250k 6 months ago. Well that is because I just finished my new 4bed 4bath house that I built with no mortgage. Oh my goodness, it's just getting more and more embarassing, you're right Phillip!

Also, the hello kitty wallet I bought on eBay was for my little niece, how is that supposed to be embarassing?

I don't know what you think you accomplished, but we are close to the same age and I have obviously been a lot more successful than you so it's really kinda hypocritical you should try to say something, that is unless bartending has had a huge increase in pay? I can't believe you tried to call me names looking like you do. I can see why you grew out all your facial hair, if I looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I would hide behind a ton of facial hair also, it's not like your going to do anything other than blue collar work anyway, so no need for clean cut appearance.

Posted

m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg
3 people like this

Posted

Alejandro, I'm pretty sure that your and PhillyB's ideas on a fulfilling and/or successful life are miles apart from each other. Where as you are a materialistic over-compensating small penis'd fat man who finds joy in sports cars and other fancy things, PhillyB values life experience and has probably seen more of the world than you've seen pictures of on the internet.

1 person likes this

Posted

First off, I was 12 when that pick of me on the wrestling team was taken, why don't you check my wrestling record the following 5 years after I went through puberty. I actually made it all the way as an alternate for heavyweight when the UFC came down and was in a Ponchatrain Center. I did also take karate when I was younger, but that is a sport for points, not fighting. It was hilarious when the karate guys would match up with my kickboxing class and try doing chops and stuff and get layed out.

Also, what do you consider ass kicking, you showed a half a decade old picture I took after gaining weight when I spent a year in destin working on a condo development directly under a billionaire developer. Look at my current picture. I obviously lost that weight. Oh no. I didn't keep perfect shape my whole life, boo-hoo

What else, you showed my Maserati QP I drive daily and the Ferrari F360 I drive on weekend. Oh no, driving exotic cars you paid for cash are soooo embarassing.

That I am a CID commercial agent? Check the articles, the youngest to reach gold status at age 26 for selling over $5 mil in first year. Yeah success is pretty embarassing, especially since you are a part time bartender that has never owned a property.

Oh wait, you did find out about selling my old house for $250k 6 months ago. Well that is because I just finished my new 4bed 4bath house that I built with no mortgage. Oh my goodness, it's just getting more and more embarassing, you're right Phillip!

Also, the hello kitty wallet I bought on eBay was for my little niece, how is that supposed to be embarassing?

I don't know what you think you accomplished, but we are close to the same age and I have obviously been a lot more successful than you so it's really kinda hypocritical you should try to say something, that is unless bartending has had a huge increase in pay? I can't believe you tried to call me names looking like you do. I can see why you grew out all your facial hair, if I looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, I would hide behind a ton of facial hair also, it's not like your going to do anything other than blue collar work anyway, so no need for clean cut appearance.

You may have tried a little too hard. Your full of sh*t.

Posted

Alejandro, I'm pretty sure that your and PhillyB's ideas on a fulfilling and/or successful life are miles apart from each other. Where as you are a materialistic over-compensating small penis'd fat man who finds joy in sports cars and other fancy things, PhillyB values life experience and has probably seen more of the world than you've seen pictures of on the internet.

Maybe you forgot from the original thread that I was born in Spain. I might not have been to many 3rd world countries bumming it and doing farm work for a shack in the middle of a rice field, but I have spent a lot of time all over Europe in basically all the Western European countries. But as opposed to walking around with a backpack staying in $10 a night hostels, I take the train throughout Europe and stay in paradores or other very nice hotels. As I also have family in Puerto Rico, i have spent most of my summer time in the Carribean also.

As you see floppin, it's a quality vs quantity argument although that is assuming Phillip is more travelled than me, which I doubt, although I have not been to Asia or below Central America just yet. It's kinda

Iike asking the regular person, do you want to go stay at a beautiful hotel in the Greek and Turkish riviera and get pampered on the beach staring at beautiful women and mingling with the European elite, or do you want to go to Thailand and mingle with the poor, the pimps, the sex slaves, teenage prostitutes and sleep in run down buildings and rice paties?