I'm sorry. Last time I check, I wasn't psychic

#4 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Cc, I like the draft but I believe several of your picks won't be there at the spot.
  • Janoris Jenkins will be gone by that time. There's a Slight chance he's there. But I think someone like the Pats or even the cowgirls would take a chance on him.
  • Iloka will definitely not be there in the 4th round. Good intentions but he won't be there. I'm sure of that. If he is then my god that's a steal.
  • Anger in the 6th round? Isn't that reaching a little bit for him? I realize he has a 5-7 round tag on him, but I don't believe any team will draft him in the 6th. Unless it's a team late in the 6th.
  • Chris Owusu, Good pick but again, I don't know if he'll be there THAT late. I was thinking he'd be gone by the 5th round.

Those are some of the kinks I see in your blue print.

#5 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

I like it all except for Senio Kelemete. I don't see what people see in him.

#6 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Cc, I like the draft but I believe several of your picks won't be there at the spot.

• Janoris Jenkins will be gone by that time. There's a Slight chance he's there. But I think someone like the Pats or even the cowgirls would take a chance on him.
  • Iloka will definitely not be there in the 4th round. Good intentions but he won't be there. I'm sure of that. If he is then my god that's a steal.
  • Anger in the 6th round? Isn't that reaching a little bit for him? I realize he has a 5-7 round tag on him, but I don't believe any team will draft him in the 6th. Unless it's a team late in the 6th.
  • Chris Owusu, Good pick but again, I don't know if he'll be there THAT late. I was thinking he'd be gone by the 5th round.

Those are some of the kinks I see in your blue print.

Thnks. I put Jenkins there bc teams may pass on him due to his red flags and may take some other cb before him like a gillmore, denard, etc. I didn't wanna put him in the first bc last time I got bashed for it and many people on here thinks he's not worthy of a first rounder. Although, at the end of the day, Jenkins may be the best player in this whole draft. Jst my opinion.

Iloka, that may just be wishful thinking lol

To me, I dnt think anger is a reach at 6th since we have no PT on the team at this moment.

And for owusu, I checked and some mocks doesn't even have him being drafted. I thought that at 7th, that was a reach for him.

#7 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

Thnks. I put Jenkins there bc teams may pass on him due to his red flags and may take some other cb before him like a gillmore, denard, etc.

Iloka, maybe that may just be a wishful thinking.

To me, I dnt think anger is a reach at 6th since we have no PT on the team at this moment.

And for owusu, I checked and some mocks doesn't even have him being drafted. I thought that at 7th, that was a reach for him.

My fault, I confused Owusu with Mohamed Sanu. LOL, Never mind on the last one then.

Jenkins has to get past the Bengals, the Lions, Pats in the first round. Then in the second past Tampa and St. Louis. That's a lot of teams that could take a chance on him, If he reacher us at the second round, that's a steal for damn sure.

#8 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm sorry. Last time I check, I wasn't psychic

No worries, just try doing a little research next time.

#9 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Maybe switch out iloka because I doubt he's there, maybe a linebacker

#10 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

My fault, I confused Owusu with Mohamed Sanu. LOL, Never mind on the last one then.

Jenkins has to get past the Bengals, the Lions, Pats in the first round. Then in the second past Tampa and St. Louis. That's a lot of teams that could take a chance on him, If he reacher us at the second round, that's a steal for damn sure.

Lol
I think bengals may be grabbing Kirk. I don't see tampa taking a risk on Jenkins bc of issues with talib. I don't think the pats is in big need of a cb bc they need pass rushers and OL in the first and if they were, they always like those different kind of players. rams just gave a huge contract to cortland, I think they will be looking for something else other than a cb in the first two rds. The serious contender is probably the lions but they also in need of OL help. Let's hope the lions take a OL.

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Maybe switch out iloka because I doubt he's there, maybe a linebacker

Yah. I was thinking lb, maybe a Sean Spence or Manning. Spence could fall due to poor bench reps, etc. I was looking hard at a lb but thought that if Iloka was there, that would be a bpa pick

#12 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

No worries, just try doing a little research next time.

Lol

#13 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Yeah where are the LB? Why draft a safety when we just signed a FA and still have Martin, Godfrey, and Pugh. And No way Janoris makes it to our 2nd round pick.

I also don't want a Olinemen when we have signed 2 and got 3 coming back from IR.

#14 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

Janoris should be drafted closer to the 9th than will the 40th pick. There's no way you could pass on him if he did fall.

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Yeah where are the LB? Why draft a safety when we just signed a FA and still have Martin, Godfrey, and Pugh. And No way Janoris makes it to our 2nd round pick.

I also don't want a Olinemen when we have signed 2 and got 3 coming back from IR.

like i said earlier, I wanted a LB there at fourth (spence, manning, etc), but I had Iloka droppin in the fourth so that was a BPA pick. I know Iloka may go higher, just a mock so dont stress over it. And the reason why I had us taking a safety was because Martin played poorly last year, and are you fine with Pugh? I'm not, I think Pugh wouldn't even be on a 53 man rosters if he wasn't with us.

It's funny how when I put Janoris in the first, everyone complained. Now that I put him in the 2nd, people still complain. Where'd you want him? Do your own mock draft and put him where you think he belongs.

I have to put a OL here because I already knew people were going to come after my A** if I didn't, and now I still get my rear end kicked by you. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com