Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

#25 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Wow, we are going to suck next year.

Also, I don't think Barnes is going to be all that great in the pros... I expected him to go, but I thought at least one of the other two, if not both, would stay for next year.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Well as a Tarheel fan im upset, As a college basketball fan im quite pleased with our conferance, the ACC is going to be competitive just like back in the day, Hopefully JMM stays and we land Oriahki, i think we will be 1 or 2 in the ACC next year.

the most dissapointing thing for us was we didn't make it b/c of injuries. it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a existensial feeling of what could have been. oh well.

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

You lose half your team and Duke still comes up in the conversation.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Wow, we are going to suck next year.

Also, I don't think Barnes is going to be all that great in the pros... I expected him to go, but I thought at least one of the other two, if not both, would stay for next year.

Carolina is not going to suck next year dude. they won't be as good as the past two seasons obviously but the only thing that will be working against them will be how tough the ACC will be.

Barnes is going to be a good pro player but it wouldn't have hurt any of them to come back.

#29 4Corners

4Corners

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

You lose half your team and Duke still comes up in the conversation.

yeah my room mate just came home (duke fan) talking poo about the heels, but he is completely aloof to college basketball and recruiting. They are losing their leading scorer and top 2 post players and he is talking poo about how good Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook will be, lol!

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

yeah my room mate just came home (duke fan) talking poo about the heels, but he is completely aloof to college basketball and recruiting. They are losing their leading scorer and top 2 post players and he is talking poo about how good Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook will be, lol!

Your talking about Dexter and Lesile being good so what is the difference?

#31 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Uh, duke be happy? Do you follow college recruting? 6 ACC schools in the top 25. No Duke. Let's hope they are able to compete with fuging Virgina next season.

We have the number 2 shooting guard coming in and we redshirted two top 40 players last season plus Tony Parker, Amile Jefferson and Bazz Muhammad are still in play. Trey Zeigler was on campus last weekend and will probably transfer in. Duke will be in fine shape.

#32 Munch4455

Munch4455

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

MrTouchdown is the most irrational of the UNC homers. My cousins actually went to UNC, and they think it is gonna be a very rough year even if JMM stays. And these are guys I rarely ever hear a word other than, UNC is the best, from.

Also, learn what an edit button is, double and triple posts ftw.

BTW gratz on your self given #1 class rank in 2013. No respectable site would give any sort of ranking to that class seeing as about 90% of players in that class haven't committed anywhere yet. Its the same as awarding a state to someone in the election with 1% of the polls reporting. Just stupid.

#33 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sad to see em go and I will enjoy watching them in the NBA.. JMM please stay!! we can be really special if he stays.

#34 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Roy's teams go as far as the PG takes them. If Marcus Paige is a beast, UNC could be an elite 8/ final 4 team next year. If he's a flop, NIT.

#35 4Corners

4Corners

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Your talking about Dexter and Lesile being good so what is the difference?

Strickland is a much better player than Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook.

I think Cook could develop nicely into a quality PG, but thornton is terrible. You know this is true. Leslie will be coming off the bench for us, not starting, which won't be the case for those two scrubs I just mentioned.

#36 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

the most dissapointing thing for us was we didn't make it b/c of injuries. it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a existensial feeling of what could have been. oh well.

Yeah a lot of people are upset with them all leaving and are mad at them, But i feel bad for them, I mean they came to Carolina to win a national title and they just had the worst luck, Everyone knew they were the most talented team... Oh well time to move on.