• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#91 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Dex is athletic, plays solid defense, very good on the break, and a decent 15ft jumper. He doesn't have a 3pt shot, doesn't set players up to get the ball, and had trouble running the point. That's what he is in a nutshell...a solid college player.

#92 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Idk Rock Hill is a pretty sweet place to live. I can chill out in the country on the family farm and i'm just a couple hours away from our cabin in the mountains or our land at the beach*. Also i don't look to sports as a way of increasing my self esteem i'm waaaay too full of myself for that :D Its purely entertainment, kind of like watching UNC fans shop at walmart. Man i should really buy stock in trac phones.

*Bout ten miles away from the beach actually.

#93 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

the two are nothing alike.

Honestly, if you are from NC and you like Duke it's truly bad parenting. Or you're really poor. It's like living in Rock Hill, SC and pulling for a white collar, yankee based institution increases your self esteem or feeling of self worth. Get back to Grease Monkey and change someone's oil.

Are you really calling Duke fans poor? You do realize that 70% of unc fans work at Mcdonalds or Wal-mart right?

#94 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Touchdown is a moron anybody talking about dexter like he's anything more then a future spanish league bench warmer is stupid.

Yeah you should know what a "future spanish league bench warmer" is because Duke produces many of them.

I think I let John Scheyer bag my groceries at Harris Teeter yesterday.

#95 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Are you really calling Duke fans poor? You do realize that 70% of unc fans work at Mcdonalds or Wal-mart right?

I need some documentation on that.

#96 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Idk Rock Hill is a pretty sweet place to live. I can chill out in the country on the family farm and i'm just a couple hours away from our cabin in the mountains or our land at the beach*. Also i don't look to sports as a way of increasing my self esteem i'm waaaay too full of myself for that :D Its purely entertainment, kind of like watching UNC fans shop at walmart. Man i should really buy stock in trac phones.

*Bout ten miles away from the beach actually.

Rock Hill is a cesspool of filth and imbreds. And I don't know what beach you're talking about because Rock Hill isn't anywhere near an ocean.

Do you have a college degree, grits?

#97 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

Rock Hill is a cesspool of filth and imbreds. And I don't know what beach you're talking about because Rock Hill isn't anywhere near an ocean.

Do you have a college degree, grits?

Rock hill also produces a ton of NFL talent and hot females. I said a couple "hours" away from our land at the beach or cabin in the mountains.

Never been to college friend, but i do run my own business. I'm not rich but i'm not poor by any means.

#98 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

You are correct about the NFL players from Rock Hill. It's still a sh1t hole though.

#99 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

You are correct about the NFL players from Rock Hill. It's still a sh1t hole though.

Yeah, some places are :)

#100 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

I need some documentation on that.

Posted Image

#101 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yeah you should know what a "future spanish league bench warmer" is because Duke produces many of them.

Since he was bagging your groceries I guess you got to see that big @ss championship ring he wears on his finger.

#102 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#103 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

I like how all of a sudden Dexter is a solid player. When a few months ago people couldn't wait to get him out the starting line-up.

#104 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Dex is athletic, plays solid defense, very good on the break, and a decent 15ft jumper. He doesn't have a 3pt shot, doesn't set players up to get the ball, and had trouble running the point. That's what he is in a nutshell...a solid college player.

Does solid have a new meaning or are you joking?

#105 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

Did you see the championship ring on his finger that Barnes,Henson, and Marshall came back for but still won't have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com